Your Trusted White PCB Manufacturer in China
PCBMay is your expert and trusted White PCB manufacturer in China. Choose PCBMay for your White PCB orders, we have professional engineers who assure the quality of our White PCB design services, fast delivery with high accuracy.
- One-stop service White PCB
- Good source, skilled labor with competitive price
- Certified manufacturer and supplier
- Professional team and workers
- 24/7 professional customer service
If you are looking for a great White PCB producer, PCBMay is your good choice. At PCBMay you can assure that our White PCB is a trusted and good work type of PCB.
PCBMay is a certified manufacturer and supplier of White PCB nationwide. And also we are manufacturing a White PCB based on your requirements.
Furthermore, PCBMay has professional and skillful engineers to provide the best and high-quality White PCB. Be connected with us to level your White PCB business.
We can supply a wide range of White PCB worldwide. If you are looking for an expert and professional manufacturer? PCBMay is your perfect partner.
For more inquiries regarding our White PCB, visit us now at PCBMay. Send your message to Us.
PCBMay offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
DHL offers international express services in over 220 countries.
DHL partners with PCBMay and offers very competitive rates to customers of PCBMay.
It normally takes 3-7 business days for the package to be delivered around the world.
UPS gets the facts and figures about the world’s largest package delivery company and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services.
It normally takes 3-7 business days to deliver a package to most of the addresses in the world.
TNT has 56,000 employees in 61 countries.
It takes 4-9 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
FedEx offers delivery solutions for customers around the world.
It takes 4-7 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
5. Air, Sea/Air, and Sea
If your order is of large volume with PCBMay, you can also choose
to ship via air, sea/air combined, and sea when necessary.
Please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
Note: if you need others, please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
On our website you can use the following payment methods:
Telegraphic Transfer(TT): A telegraphic transfer (TT) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. It’s very convenient to transfer.
Bank/Wire transfer: To pay by wire transfer using your bank account, you need to visit your nearest bank branch with the wire transfer information. Your payment will be completed 3-5 business days after you have finished the money transfer.
Paypal: Pay easily, fast and secure with PayPal. many other credit and debit cards via PayPal.
Credit Card: You can pay with credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro.
Related Other PCB Products
Why Choose PCBMay for Your White PCB
Custom your White PCB PCBMay services, Reliable and good material manufacturer. 100% Good quality White PCB Your No.1 White PCB manufacturer. PCBMay White PCB is your attested manufacturer from China.
PCBMay is an expert in White PCB Manufacturing, and We have an excellent quality of raw materials with a fully guaranteed White PCB. PCBMay can customize White PCB based on client samples, drawings, or even an idea.
PCBMay is a certified manufacturer from China. PCB applications, industrial control, automotive electronics, medical equipment, communication device, security device. White PCB is always available in PCBMay, supplied to all nationwide. PCBMay can support your White PCB business and needs.
White PCB materials we made of a high-quality standard. PCBMay is a high-tech R&D company with a PCB production base, specialized in electronics design and production.
Before we proceed in delivery transactions, we establish first in inspecting and testing our products. We check every single detail of our products and determine if it was credible and reliable enough. We only used those trusted materials, which more likely help in developing the quality of our products.
PCBMay can help you to provide your 100% White PCB with reliable materials. And also, we are continually improving the quality of each product, including White PCB and other types of PCB.
We can serve as a natural extension of your engineering team to achieve faster time to market and high-tech electronic innovation. We can provide you a professional PCB layout design services and professional improvement advice.
Furthermore, we have a large selection of White PCBs in China. As a White PCB manufacturer. The excellent quality and reasonable price for PCB is our choice for you. Would you mind giving us your files of White PCB for a quote? We also can send you the samples for a quality check when all is confirmed.
All client’s requirements are all PCBMay should do. So what are you waiting for! Contact us now for your White PCB desire. We are friendly to accommodate your inquiries.
7/24 online support on your White PCB order.
White PCB – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Are you wondering about securing your printed board circuits with the highest quality of solder masks?
Or do you prefer using the printed board circuits, which are covered with a mass that prevents accidental soldering?
If this is so, the White PCB can be your best choice.
The following guide has compiled some helpful questions about the advantages, applications, and types of white printed board circuits.
So let’s get straight to the questions below:
- What is White PCB?
- What are the Advantages of White PCB?
- What are the Disadvantages of White PCB?
- What are the Different Types of Colors in PCB Other Than White?
- What is the Difference Between White PCB and Black PCB?
- What are the Differences Between White PCB and Green PCB?
- Does the Color of the White PCB Circuit Matter?
- How to Choose the Right Color of the PCB?
- How to Select the Best White Color PCB?
- What is the Best Place to Buy White PCB?
- What are the Steps to Choose the Best White PCB Manufacturers in China?
- What are the Applications of White PCB?
- Can I Get a Discount on Bulk Import of White PCB from China?
- What is the Quality of the White PCB Produced China?
- How Much Time Will It Take to Deliver a Batch of White PCB From China by Sea?
- Does the Color of the PCB impact Its Working?
- What Is the Dielectric Constant of White PCB?
- What is the Thermal Conductivity Coefficient of White PCB?
What is White PCB?
White PCB is defined as the particular type of the printed board circuit that is integrated with a special protective coating on the printed board that prevents inconveniences during the installation and assembly of the soldering mask.
It’s made up of premium quality formulations that are related to the white color pigment content. Thus, these pigments retain the printed board circuit’s color without turning it yellow.
However, the white-colored PCBs are not supposed to handle the delicate details like the green PCBs, but it improves the circuit’s electric flow.
They contain a protective coating on the upper side, preventing potential damages during their handling, installation, and assembly.
The manufacturers and the users have to keep this printed board circuit completely clean and dust-free during working. This care will enable them to better understand the even dissipation of heat in the area.
In addition to all this, the experts have suggested that nothing is best than the white-colored printed board circuits. But they exhibit low component contrast as compared to the other colors of the PCB.
What are the Advantages of White PCB?
The advantages of the white PCB are explained as under:
- It is supposed to provide a bright light as compared to the other colors of printed board circuits
- It gives stability to the electrical circuits
- It doesn’t offer any inconvenience during the assembly and installation of the components of the bare board
- It can hold a large number of elements on the printed board circuit
- It provides a compatible and convenient manufacturing process as compared to the other PCBs
- Almost all critical components are equally soldered on the base of the circuit
- It is known for improving the ease of transferring of the board to the other circuits
- It is manufactured by using a wide variety of template designs. Thus, it offers many designs
- It is manufactured with computerized mechanisms. Therefore, it saves time
- It is famous for producing low noise since it doesn’t provide prominent sound interference and disturbances
- It helps to efficiently transfer the electricity throughout the circuit
Advantages of White PCB
What are the Disadvantages of White PCB?
The most faced disadvantages of white PCB are explained as below:
- They are more expensive to manufacture as compared to the other colored types of printed board circuit
- They need excessive labor during their manufacturing and installation
- They need frequent cleaning procedures
- They don’t offer prominent contrast as compared to the other colors of the printed board circuit
- They sometimes provide a difficulty with the several surface finishes
- The plating and soldering of white-colored printed board circuits need great care
- They don’t handle the most delicate details on the board
Disadvantages of White PCB
What are the Different Types of Colors in PCB Other Than White?
Other than white PCB, there are also many different colored types of flexible PCBs.
These colors include blue, black, yellow, red, and purple PCBs.
However, it’s not always easy to get your hands on the most suitable color of the printed board circuit. The colors of the PCB are described as under:
After green PCB, blue PCB is considered one of the most common printed board circuits because of its versatile uses.
The prominent contrast between the colors and the wires of the Blue PCB is responsible for increasing the ease of assembling and repair it.
Blue Printed Board Circuit
If we talk about the most complicated type of the printed board circuits, the only answer is Black PCB since it is pretty impossible to distinguish the empty spaces, planes, and traces in these circuits.
However, you can distinguish the different parts of the black PCB by integrating it with the different types of silkscreens. All the pads are well-defined in this case.
The majority of the manufacturers prefer using Black PCB in the production of the iPhones and MacBooks.
Black Printed Board Circuit
No doubt purple is not considered the standard color in the production of PCBs, but it’s still used in various appliances.
The manufacturers’ production of the purple printed board circuits requires the users to pay some extra fees.
They are known for improving the overall workability of electrical circuits. They also offer a prominent and reliable contrast between its components.
Purple Printed Board Circuit
Green PCB is considered the most typical type of PCB in the construction of electrical circuits. The green color is known as the standard color for producing the printed board circuits.
Unlike all the other colors of the printed board circuits, they are pretty easy to manufacture and assemble.
They are known for increasing the reliability and electrical stability of the circuits to a greater extent.
Green Printed Board Circuit
You can head to PCBMay to explore much more about all the colors mentioned above of PCB since it provides versatile types of PCBs including the white PCB and rigid flex PCB.
What is the Difference Between White PCB and Black PCB?
The significant differences between white PCB and black PCB are explained as under:
- Black PCBs offer more convenience to trace the components as compared to the white-colored printed board circuits.
- White-colored PCBs are more expensive to manufacture as compared to the black PCBs
- Black PCBs are comparatively easy to troubleshoot than white-colored PCBs.
- Unlike the black PCBs, white-colored printed board circuits don’t offer a prominent contrast between the traces, planes, and surfaces.
- In contrast to the white-colored PCBs, the black PCBs need to be heated for about 260 degrees centigrade.
- Inspection of the materials is accessible on the white-colored printed board circuits.
- The black PCBs require a significant amount of light and an appropriate angle to determine the components on the board.
- Moreover, the magnification power for observing black PCBs is more than that required for the white-colored printed board circuits.
- Compared to the white PCBs, the black PCBs are known for working well with the different types of silkscreens.
- Black-colored PCBs are more common in electrical appliances as compared to white-colored PCBs.
Difference Between White PCB and Black PCB
What are the Differences Between White PCB and Green PCB?
Some crucial differences between white PCB and green PCB are elaborated in the lower section:
- As compared to the white-colored printed board circuit, green PCBs are more commonly used in electrical appliances.
- The performance of green PCBs is far more efficient and impressive than the other colors of the white printed board circuits.
- Green PCBs give better results of soldering as compared to the white-colored printed board circuits.
- White-colored PCBs offer an arduous inspection as compared to the green printed board circuits.
- White PCB has no prominent contrast between the components, spaces, and traces as compared to the green PCB.
- Unlike the white-colored PCB, green PCB is known as the default color for electrical circuits.
- As compared to the white-colored printed board circuits, the components are easy to assemble on the green PCBs.
- Unlike white-colored PCB, green PCB is used in many appliances because of its universal working nature.
- White-colored PCB needs more repair and maintenance as compared to the green-colored printed board circuits.
- White PCBs are more expensive to manufacture, assemble and install than green PCBs.
Differences Between White PCB and Green PCB
Does the Color of the White PCB Circuit Matter?
The color of the white PCB doesn’t have a direct impact on its properties and working efficiencies.
However, the significant color of the printed board circuits is due to the presence of different solder masks on the board. Thus, it will give a different visual impact for each color of the PCB.
The PCB color comes with a correlation for connecting the electronic components to the board of the circuit.
The visual access of the printed board circuit is directly related to the color of its solder mask.
That is why black and white colors will reduce the users’ access to distinguish the components, traces, and spaces in the board circuit.
Moreover, the ease of the installation, assembly, and maintenance is also related to the color of the printed board circuit.
In the case of white PCB, it’s pretty challenging to distinguish the different components on the circuit because of the low contrast in the color of the PCB.
Most Chinese manufacturers prefer using colored and aluminum PCBs such as blue, red, or green because these colored solder masks offer a great contrast to the printed board circuits.
The use of contrasting colors of the solder mask in the construction of the PCB also impacts the cost, ease of handling, and restoring nature.
How to Choose the Right Color of the PCB?
You should follow the given steps for choosing the right color of the PCB:
- Compliance with the Components
The color of the printed board circuit should suit the different components of the course. That is why the manufacturers use the green color because it goes well with the other components of the electrical circuit.
Make sure to use all the modern techniques and machines for evaluating the correct relation between the color of the PCB and the components of the circuit.
- Finishing of the Printed Board Circuit
The color of the PCB is directly related to the final finish on the outlook of the printed circuit board. The color also determines the glossy touch or matte look on the PCB.
If you choose the glossy-colored solder mask in the printed board circuit, it will give the PCB a more reflective and shiny surface. However, the matte color is responsible for the rough surface.
- Ease of Maintenance
The maintenance of the printed board circuit is also related to the appropriate color of the solder mask used in the construction of the PCB. The light-colored PCBs require more maintenance and care than the darker ones.
That is why most Chinese manufacturers prefer using different PCBs with versatile colors to increase the ease of maintenance and repair.
- Cost-Effectiveness and Batch of the PCB
The color of the printed board circuit is responsible for changing the cost and the quantity of the solder mask used in its construction.
Thus, to make PCBs a cost-effective process, the industries prefer using the green, red and blue colored printed board circuits in all their appliances.
- Distinguishing the Components
The nature and the type of the solder mask color enable the manufacturers to make a clear difference among the different components, traces, and paths of the printed board circuits.
Among all the colors, green, blue, red, and green colored printed board circuits are the perfect addition for maintaining a significant difference between the components of the circuit.
Choose the Right Color of the PCB
How to Select the Best White Color PCB?
You can follow the following steps for choosing the best white color PCB:
- Make Sure About the Identification of Components
Identifying the different components on the printed board circuit is the essential point to notice when selecting the best white-colored PCB.
Ensure that the white-colored PCB you’re thinking of choosing should offer a differentiating factor for distinguishing the printed board circuit components.
- Check the Aesthetics
The outlook of the printed board circuit also matters the most when you are getting your hands on the best white-colored PCB. It’s responsible for producing eye-catchy differences among the types of PCBs.
- Look for the Reflectivity
Another factor you should keep in mind while purchasing the best White PCB is the reflectivity of the solder mask used in the construction of the printed board circuit.
This factor is essential because it enables the manufacturers to use the printed board circuits to manufacture many applications, including the LED lighting.
What is the Best Place to Buy White PCB?
Many best platforms in the world provide the best services for the production of White PCB, but China still wins the race in the production of the printed board circuits.
The availability of a wide range of Chinese manufacturers and industries for raw materials makes China one of the most reliable platforms to purchase the white PCB.
The Chinese manufacturers ensure the price and the quality of the printed board circuits. Almost all the manufacturing entities in China have many years of experience in the concerned field.
PCBMay is also one of those Chinese manufacturers of white PCB that offer the PCB models at reasonable rates and make sure about the quality production.
Some other potential reasons that make China the best place to purchase the white-colored PCB are given as under:
- They use automotive technology in the production of the printed board circuit
- The use of leading high technology makes sure everything about the quality production
- The Chinese manufacturers provide the high on-time delivery of the printed board circuits
- The customer service of the PCB manufacturers in China is beyond excellent
Best Place to Buy White PCB
What are the Steps to Choose the Best White PCB Manufacturers in China?
The essential steps for choosing the best white PCB manufacturers in China are explained as under:
- Select the Best Option of Manufacturer
You’ll go through a long list of the manufacturers in China who provide the best services for white-colored PCB but make sure to explore all the options on the internet.
Try to shortlist the manufacturers by checking their efficiency and manufacturing the white-colored printed board circuit.
- Contact the Support Team of the Manufacturer
You can’t get enough information about the manufacturer without contacting them.
Make sure to contact the manufacturer’s support team through the phone number or email.
- Check the R&D Services
The availability of the R&D at the manufacturer’s site is an essential property since it ensures the use of modern technology for producing the highest quality of white PCBs.
Thus, always make sure to check the presence of the R&D services whenever you’re thinking of choosing the proper manufacturer for the production of white-colored PCB.
- Check the Manufacturing Quality
The manufacturing process is also an essential factor that determines everything about the efficiency of the manufacturer.
You should visit the manufacturing site to make sure everything about the quality of the manufactured white printed board circuit.
- Quality of Materials
The reliability and the life of the white printed board circuit are dependent on the quality of the materials used in the construction of the printed board circuits.
Thus, make sure that the chosen manufacturer uses the highest quality materials to produce the different types of white printed board circuits.
PCBMay is regarded as one of the most reliable PCB manufacturing platforms because it contains all the necessary properties present in the manufacturer.
What are the Applications of White PCB?
The primary applications of the white PCB are given as under:
- It’s used in sensitive electric devices like LEDs
- It’s used in the terminal blocks of the different devices
- It’s also used in the motherboards of computers
- It’s used in the medical sectors, particularly in the medical screens
- It helps to analyze the images and compiles them in a better and defined way
Can I Get a Discount on Bulk Import of White PCB from China?
Yes, you can get the most demanded discount on the bulk import of the white PCB while importing them from China.
Many efficient manufacturers in China offer discount plans when you’re deciding to import the printed board circuits in a large quantity.
PCBMay is also one of those Chinese manufacturers who aim to provide the best discount offers on the bulk import of the different PCBs.
In addition to this, getting the best discount offer on the bulk import of white printed board circuits is also easy. You only have to contact the manufacturer and tell them all your demands.
The reliable manufacturers of printed board circuits in China will deliver the item at the most reasonable prices.
Some other ways by which you can get the most demanded discount offers on your bulk imports are given as under:
- Make sure to avail all the coupons and discount codes while purchasing the white PCBs.
- Try to bookmark the manufacturer’s website so that you can get an idea about the recent deals.
- Explore the website thoroughly for getting an in-depth idea about the coupons and discount deals for the white printed board circuits
What is the Quality of the White PCB Produced China?
Almost all types of printed board circuits produced in China are of premium quality.
Some qualities of the Chinese white PCB are given as under:
- Complies with all safety standards
- Made up of the highest quality of materials
- Ensures the proper electric flow in circuits
How Much Time Will It Take to Deliver a Batch of White PCB From China by Sea?
The Chinese manufacturers take about 45 days to deliver the white printed board circuit to customers worldwide.
However, you can also choose other means of shipping depending on your preference.
Does the Color of the PCB impact Its Working?
No, the color of the printed board circuit has no impact on its working.
The color of the printed board circuit is related to the visual accessibility of the users with the PCB.
The contrasting colors make it easy for the inspectors to observe the working of printed board circuits
What Is the Dielectric Constant of White PCB?
The dielectric constant of the white PCB is responsible for varying its electrical properties.
However, the dielectric constant of the white PCB ranges from 3.5 to 5.5.
But the dielectric constant of the white PCB decreases with the rise in the value of PCB.
What is the Thermal Conductivity Coefficient of White PCB?
The thermal conductivity coefficient of the white PCB indicates its ability to conduct the current.
The thermal conductivity between the layers of white printed board circuits is 3W/m-K.