PCBMay is the factory you can rely upon for your Bergquist PCB requirements. We can completely support your entire product development.
- No.1 Bergquist PCB go-to source in China
- Customization service available
- Serves 1000+ nationwide clients
- No MOQ required
Bergquist PCB is Your First Choice for Your Project
PCBMay is a professional Bergquist PCB manufacturer in China. We are experts in PCB layout, design, and complete assembly service. Being an ISO9001 certificated manufacturer, you can assure the highest quality Bergquist PCB. We have advanced manufacturing equipment and a professional team, enabling us to make your prototype a product.
Please send us your design today!
Types of Bergquist PCB Meet Your Requirements
Why Choose PCBMay for Your Bergquist PCB
PCBMay is a leading Bergquist PCB manufacturer in China. We have gained 10+ years of rich experience in the PCB industry. And we exported our products to over 1000 clients all over the world. We are using quality raw materials to support your OEM request.
We have an intelligent and skillful team in the factory. Together, we can fulfill your project needs. Your Bergquist PCB will go through further testing before being delivered.
Leave your PCB project on us, and we will do the rest!
Related Bergquist PCB Boards
Bergquist PCB Production Details As Following Up
|Base Material||KB、Shengyi、ShengyiSF305、FR408、FR408HR、IS410、FR406、GETEK、370HR、IT180A、Rogers4350B、Rogers4000、PTFE Laminates(Rogers series、Taconic series、Arlon series、Nelco series)、Rogers/Taconic/Arlon/Nelco laminate with FR-4 material(including partial Ro4350B hybrid laminating with FR-4)|
|Board Type||Backplane、HDI、High multi-layer 、blind&buried PCB、Embedded Capacitance、Embedded resistance board 、Heavy copper power PCB、Backdrill.|
|Copper Thickness||Min. 1/2 OZ, Max. 10 OZ|
|Maximum Board Size||1100*500mm(43”*19”)|
|Min laser drilling size||4mil|
|Solder Mask||Green, Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow,Purple matte/glossy|
|Surface Treatment||Flash gold(electroplated gold)、ENIG、Hard gold、Flash gold、HASL Lead free、OSP、ENEPIG、Soft gold、Immersion silver、Immersion Tin、ENIG+OSP,ENIG+Gold finger,Flash gold(electroplated gold)+Gold finger,Immersion silver+Gold finger,Immersion Tin+Gold finger.|
|Min. Annular Ring||3mil|
|Aspect ratio||10:1(HASL Lead free、HASL Lead、ENIG、Immersion Tin、Immersion silver、ENEPIG);8:1(OSP)|
|Impedance control||±5ohm(＜50ohm), ±10%(≥50ohm)|
|Other Techniques||Blind/Buried Via|
|Via in Pad|
Here there’re many laminate material datasheets, they’re useful and helpful for you, please see them:
|SUPPLIER||PCB LAMINATE||TYPE||MATERIAL DATASHEET||TG||TD||DK(1MHZ)||DK(1GHZ)||DK(10GHZ)|
|Hitachi||MCL-BE- 67G||Modified Epoxy||DOWNLOAD||140||340||4.9||4.4||–|
|N4000-13EP SI||Modified Epoxy||DOWNLOAD||210-240||350||–||3.4||3.2|
|Stablcor||ST325||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:75w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
|ST10||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:325w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
|Bergquist||ht-04503||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:2.2w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
PCBMay offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
DHL offers international express services in over 220 countries.
DHL partners with PCBMay and offers very competitive rates to customers of PCBMay.
It normally takes 3-7 business days for the package to be delivered around the world.
UPS gets the facts and figures about the world’s largest package delivery company and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services.
It normally takes 3-7 business days to deliver a package to most of the addresses in the world.
TNT has 56,000 employees in 61 countries.
It takes 4-9 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
FedEx offers delivery solutions for customers around the world.
It takes 4-7 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
5. Air, Sea/Air, and Sea
If your order is of large volume with PCBMay, you can also choose
to ship via air, sea/air combined, and sea when necessary.
Please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
Note: if you need others, please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
On our website you can use the following payment methods:
Telegraphic Transfer(TT): A telegraphic transfer (TT) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. It’s very convenient to transfer.
Bank/Wire transfer: To pay by wire transfer using your bank account, you need to visit your nearest bank branch with the wire transfer information. Your payment will be completed 3-5 business days after you have finished the money transfer.
Paypal: Pay easily, fast and secure with PayPal. many other credit and debit cards via PayPal.
Credit Card: You can pay with credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro.
PCBMay Bergquist PCB
You can rely on PCBMay anytime you need Bergquist PCB. We have more than 12 years of experience in developing high-quality Bergquist PCB. We know we can satisfy you. PCBMay supplies the total solution according to your specific needs and applications.
PCBMay produces Bergquist PCB serves different industries such as automobile, computer application, consumer electronics, industrial control, telecommunication, and other industries. Regardless of your applications, we can provide a reasonable and high-quality Bergquist PCB solution.
Choose PCBMay as your no.1 Bergquist PCB manufacturer. All PCB we offer provides exceptional flame retardant, high dimensional stability, and high mechanical strength. Plus! Bergquist PCB features an excellent heat sink, electromagnetic shielding, and solder float.
PCBMay has professional design engineers that specialized in Berquist PCB production. This can be used on modifiers and sparkers, specifically in mobile, acoustic shielding systems, power LED, power supply modules, sound boxes, etc.
We are your reliable Bergquist PCB supplier and manufacturer in China. Making excellent and quality solutions is our company’s life. We also provide a one-stop Bergquist PCB assembly. This allows our global clients to market more efficiently, faster, and reasonably.
Our overall experiences, professional team, and advanced technology will help us meet your Bergquist PCB urgent requirements.
Having a Bergquist PCB in your applications will bring several advantages:
- Improved power density,
- Enhanced product durability,
- Improved mechanical and thermal efficiency,
- Reduced junction temperatures,
- Minimized interconnects number,
- Decreased PCB size,
- Low operating temperature,
- Prolong the dies life, etc
PCBMay Bergquist PCB comes in multiple surface finishes, types, designs, holes, sizes, and other specifications. We can customize the Bergquist PCB layout depending on your needs. We are confident enough to meet your unique demands.
Supplying a complete solution regarding your Bergquist PCB is our ultimate goal.
If you have any questions, contact us.
Bergquist PCB – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Are you thinking of increasing the electromagnetic shielding efficiency of your electric circuits?
Or are you finding an excellent printed board circuit that you can use as a modifier or a sparker?
Don’t worry! The advent of Bergquist PCB can solve both these problems.
In the given guide, we will discuss some of the most helpful yet exciting questions about the types, uses, and applications of the Bergquist printed board circuit.
So let’s start!
- What is Bergquist PCB?
- What are the Uses of Bergquist PCB?
- What are the Advantages of Bergquist PCB?
- What are the Disadvantages of Bergquist PCB?
- What are the Applications of Bergquist PCB?
- What are the Materials Present in Bergquist PCB?
- What are the Types of Bergquist PCB?
- Why is Bergquist PCB Famous?
- What is the Best Place for Purchasing the Best Bergquist PCB in China?
- What are the Properties of Bergquist PCB?
- What is the Mechanical Efficiency of the Bergquist PCB?
- What is the Purpose of Using Bergquist PCB?
- How to Choose the Highest Quality of Bergquist PCB?
- What is the Manufacturing Process of Bergquist PCB?
- Can I Get a Customized Bergquist PCB On Bulk Import From China?
- What are the Benefits of Purchasing Bergquist from China?
- Is Copper Present in the Bergquist PCB?
- What is the Coefficient Of Thermal Conductivity in Bergquist PCB?
- What is the Dielectric Constant of Bergquist PCB?
- What is the Importance of the Functional Test of the Bergquist PCB?
- What is the Anatomy of the Bergquist PCB?
What is Bergquist PCB?
Bergquist PCB is a particular type of printed board circuit made up of aluminum, which is then integrated with the copper-clad laminate.
The presence of the particular base in this PCB yields some specific mechanical properties such as the highest strength and the exceptional flame retarding ability.
However, if we talk about the dimensional stability of the Bergquist PCB, there will be no better option than this. They also provide the demanded solder float for the electric circuits.
In addition to this, the Bergquist printed board circuits are mainly known for their electromagnetic shielding effect.
This type of printed board circuit doesn’t let the extra heat dissipate out of the system. Thus, you can use it as a heat-retaining device in your circuits.
It also acts as a perfect heat sink. The quality of the aluminum and copper-clad laminate used in its construction is of the highest quality.
Thus, the use of premium quality of the base materials is responsible for giving it stable values for the dielectric constant and the coefficient of thermal expansion.
The operational stability of the printed board circuits enables the users to utilize them in many sensitive courses without the fear of any loss.
What are the Uses of Bergquist PCB?
Some prominent uses of the Bergquist PCB are explained as under:
- It performs the function of a perfect heat sink in the electrical circuits
- It is used for providing a substantial electromagnetic shielding impact to the circuits
- It is also used as a solder float in many circuits
- In many appliances, it is used as the best quality modifier
- Sparker is also another use of the Bergquist printed board circuit
- It generates the spark on motorcycles for their proper working
- It is also used in the mobiles
- The power LED systems are also equipped with the highest quality of Bergquist PCB
- It also plays a leading role in improving the working efficiency of the acoustics shielding system
Unlike all the other types of PCB, the uses of the Bergquist printed board circuit are well-defined and broadly spread.
Uses of Bergquist PCB
What are the Advantages of Bergquist PCB?
Some common advantages of the Bergquist PCB are explained in the below section:
- It is known for improving the product quality in various printed board circuits
- It plays a vital role to increase the power density of the PCBs
- It is used to lower the load in the process of Bergquist printed board circuit assembly
- It provides a broad versatility for its working factors
- It works for a longer duration. Thus, it’s famous for its durability
- It supports the working of the surface mount technology in modern printed board circuits
- It reduces the thermal impedance in the electrical circuits to a greater extent
- It works with the lower operating temperature
- The lower operating temperature enables the users to use it in the temperature-sensitive devices
- It makes the printed board circuits look compact and small in size
- There is no need to use the extra interconnects while using the Bergquist printed board circuit
- It is also known for increasing the mechanical and thermal activity of the printed board circuits
- It can also perfectly operate with the low junction temperature
Advantages of Bergquist PCB
What are the Disadvantages of Bergquist PCB?
Some prominent disadvantages of the Bergquist PCB are listed as under:
- Their production cost is a bit high than the regular PCBs
- They need extra effort for their installation and assembly
- They don’t operate at high temperatures
- They create flex only on their initial position
- They are helpful for only smaller electronics
- They don’t withstand the stress of vibration
- The production of double-sided Bergquist PCB is also a hefty process
- They tend to have a matter in the electrical strength and pressure
Disadvantages of Bergquist PCB
What are the Applications of Bergquist PCB?
The applications of the Bergquist PCB are explained as under:
- They are used in the sparkers
- They are used in the modifiers of the mobiles and motorcycles
- They are also used in the soundboxes of musical instruments
- They are used in the different types of power LEDs
- They are used in devices with an acoustic shielding system
- They are also used in the power supply modules of the electric appliances
Applications of Bergquist PCB
What are the Materials Present in Bergquist PCB?
Copper and aluminum are the primary materials used in the construction of the Bergquist PCB.
The efficiency of the Bergquist printed board circuit is due to the presence of the highest quality of aluminum and copper.
The base layers are also comprised of these materials. Moreover, some manufacturers also use other composites and metals to make the reliable products of the Bergquist printed board circuit.
Moreover, the different materials with varying coefficients of thermal expansion are responsible for giving it particular applications in electrical appliances.
Some other materials that are used in the manufacturing of the Bergquist PCB are listed as under:
- Stainless steel
All the materials used in the construction of the Bergquist printed board circuit give it prominent flame retardant capacity and the highest dimensional stability compared to the other heavy copper PCBs.
Materials Present in Bergquist PCB
What are the Types of Bergquist PCB?
There are the following types of Bergquist PCB:
- Single-sided printed board circuit
- Double-sided printed board circuit
- Multi-layered printed board circuit
The basic foundation of this printed board circuit is the same regardless of the different structures and types.
Types of Bergquist PCB
Why is Bergquist PCB Famous?
Some potential reasons for the increasing fame of the Bergquist PCB are listed as under:
They provide the best shielding effect for electromagnetism in different electrical circuits
- They are available with varied dielectric constants
- They are more durable than the other printed board circuits
- They are known as the high-frequency printed board circuits
- They are famous for stabilizing the working temperature of the printed board circuit
- They are highly temperature-sensitive
- They are easily available at various manufacturers in China
- Users prefer using it because of its wide applications in the sensitive devices
What is the Best Place for Purchasing the Best Bergquist PCB in China?
Many best platforms in the world provide the best services for the production of Bergquist PCB, but China still wins the race in the production of the printed board circuits.
A wide range of Chinese manufacturers and industries for raw materials makes China one of the most reliable platforms to purchase the Bergquist printed board circuits.
The Chinese manufacturers ensure the price and the quality of the printed board circuits. Almost all the manufacturing entities in China have many years of experience in the concerned field.
PCBMay is also one of those Chinese manufacturers of different PCBs that offer the PCB models at reasonable rates and ensure quality production.
Some other potential reasons that make China the best place to purchase the Bergquist PCB are given as under:
- They use automotive technology in the production of the printed board circuit
- The use of leading high technology makes sure everything about the quality production
- The Chinese manufacturers provide the high on-time delivery of the printed board circuits
- The customer service of the PCB manufacturers in China is beyond excellent
- The availability of premium quality printed board circuits at reasonable prices
- The presence of a 24/7 support team by the manufacturers in China
Because of the reasons mentioned above, choosing China as the best place to produce the Bergquist printed board circuit will not be wrong.
Best Bergquist PCB
What are the Properties of Bergquist PCB?
Some specific properties of the Bergquist PCB are given as under:
- They have a higher frequency range that estimates up to 1MHz
- They have prominent electrical and mechanical strength
- They don’t impact the permittivity of the printed board circuits
- They have a central value of the dielectric constant
- They don’t support the loss of material during their working
- They don’t dissipate the extra amount of heat during the flow of electricity
- They have 45 times more grading than the standard PCBs
- They have a high transition temperature
- They are also used in applications that exceed the Tg
Properties of Bergquist PCB
What is the Mechanical Efficiency of the Bergquist PCB?
The mechanical efficiency of the Bergquist printed board circuit is due to the following reasons:
- It needs a minimum number of interconnects on its circuit board
- It has reduced junction temperatures for the printed board circuits
- It has stable values for the dielectric constant and coefficient of thermal expansion
- It has a small size of the circuit board
- It needs a minimal amount of labor for the operation
Mechanical Efficiency of the Bergquist PCB
What is the Purpose of Using Bergquist PCB?
The primary purpose of the Bergquist PCB is to improve the mechanical and electrical properties of the electrical circuits.
Another primary reason to use the Bergquist PCB is to improve the product quality of the PCBs.
Unlike the versatile types of PCBs, Bergquist plays the leading role in improving the power density of the circuits.
Furthermore, this type of the printed boarding circuit increases the thermal activity of the circuits.
How to Choose the Highest Quality of Bergquist PCB?
You can follow the given steps for choosing the highest quality of the Bergquist PCB:
- Evaluate your budget before selecting the highest quality of the Bergquist printed board circuit
- Contact the manufacturer of the printed board circuits
- Check the type of materials used in the construction
- Ensure the reliability and the durability of the printed board circuits
- Check the manufacturing process before choosing the right type of the Bergquist PCB
- Don’t forget to check the electrical and mechanical properties of the printed board circuit
Highest Quality of Bergquist PCB
What is the Manufacturing Process of Bergquist PCB?
The steps for manufacturing the Bergquist printed board circuit are given as under:
- Designing the PCB
It is the first step involved in manufacturing the printed board circuit is finalizing the design of the overall structure. The basic layout of the Bergquist printed board circuit is done with the help of PCB design software.
Moreover, the designers and the engineers also check the design and structure of the Bergquist printed board circuit to ensure all the essential properties.
- Transfer the File into Film
After designing the basic layout of the Bergquist printed board circuit, the next step is to transfer the design to the schematic film. For doing this, many manufacturers carry out the DFM process.
The manufacturers also use a print which is called a plotter. This plotter helps to transfer the design of the PCB on the photo films.
After lengthy processing, the manufacturers produce a plastic sheet of the photo negative film of the printed board circuits. This step is also the same for the internal and external layers of the PCB.
- Print the Inner Layers of the PCB
The next step in manufacturing the Bergquist printed board circuit is the mapping of the electric path in the inner layers of the printed board circuit.
The overall path of the PCBs is then transferred on the copper foil. This process also comprises the laminate board, which includes copper and aluminum materials.
- Removal of Extra Copper
After forming the copper paths in the inner layers of the printed board circuit, the next step is to remove the unnecessary copper from the sheet. This step is essential for the proper flow of current.
The photo-resist is removed in this process, and the hardened resist is retained for increasing the reliability and lifetime of the Bergquist printed board circuit.
- Alignment of the Different Layers
Once the extra copper is removed from the printed boards of the circuits, the layers are lined up with the help of punches.
Registration holes are also made in the different layers for ensuring the correct alignment of the inner layers to the outer ones.
- Optical Inspection of the PCB
Once you’re done with all the above steps, the printed board circuit is then examined optically for ensuring the correct working.
This step is also essential for ensuring the highest quality and efficiency of the printed board circuit.
You can explore the manufacturing process of PCBs at PCBMay to get a better idea about the manufacturing process of the printed board circuits.
Can I Get a Customized Bergquist PCB On Bulk Import From China?
Yes, you can get the highest quality of the Bergquist PCB on bulk import from China.
There’s a wide variety of reliable and trustworthy manufacturers of PCB out there in China which provide the best services for the production of the customized printed board circuits.
You can contact the Chinese manufacturers’ support team to customize the Bergquist printed board circuits according to your choice.
Moreover, you can also ask the manufacturer to change the structure, type, and nature of the materials used to construct the Bergquist printed board circuits.
PCBMay is also one of those Chinese manufacturers that provide the premium quality of the Bergquist printed board circuits.
The only thing you need to keep in mind while ordering the customized Bergquist printed board circuits is that you have to pay extra fees.
The manufacturer will transport the customized printed board circuit to your place more minor than the given time interval.
Customized Bergquist PCB
What are the Benefits of Purchasing Bergquist from China?
Some potential benefits of purchasing the Bergquist printed board circuits from Chinese manufacturers are listed as under:
- The availability of the highest quality items at reasonable prices
- Insurance of the use of high-quality materials and circuit boards
- Presence of compatible customer support for the customers
- Use of all quality and safety standards during the manufacturing of the Bergquist printed board circuit
- Recurrent inspection of the manufactured products for the ensured quality of the printed board circuits
- Availability of different PCBs at the Chinese manufacturers
- Presence of the one-stop solution for the problems of all customers
- Availability of different customized designs of the PCBs at the Chinese manufacturers
- The fast delivery of the items is also a benefit of purchasing Bergquist PCB from China
- China has a long list of manufacturers that have a skilled team of workers to produce the best type of Bergquist PCB
- Use of modern technology and methods in the production of the Bergquist printed board circuits
Is Copper Present in the Bergquist PCB?
Yes, copper is present in the overall structure of the premium quality of Bergquist PCB.
Copper and aluminum are considered the primary materials used in the construction of the Bergquist base.
Moreover, the presence of copper in the Bergquist printed board circuits ensures the correct flow of current in the course. It is also responsible for the increased mechanical properties of the PCB.
The stability of the base in the Bergquist printed board circuit also comes from the presence of copper and its raw materials in the printed board circuits.
What is the Coefficient Of Thermal Conductivity in Bergquist PCB?
The coefficient of the thermal conductivity is responsible for ensuring the continuous conductivity of electricity through the circuit.
Unlike all other PCB, the Bergquist printed board circuit is now available with the distinguishing value of thermal conductivity.
The thermal coefficient in the Bergquist printed board circuit ensures the flow of electricity ranging up to 1.0W to 2.0W.
However, the low conductivity of thermal coefficient conductivity in the Bergquist printed board circuits makes it to use in sensitive electrical appliances.
What is the Dielectric Constant of Bergquist PCB?
The dielectric constant of the Bergquist printed board circuit is its electric permeability of the copper materials concerning the permeability of the free space.
However, the value of the dielectric constant of the Bergquist printed board circuit ranges from 5.3 to 5.6.
What is the Importance of the Functional Test of the Bergquist PCB?
The importance of the functional test of the Bergquist printed board circuit is explained as under:
- It makes sure everything about the presence of no defect in the hardware of the Bergquist PCB
- It also impacts the performance of the printed board circuit within the system application
- The final electrical condition of the Bergquist PCB is also ensured with the functional testing of the PCB
- It doesn’t require the costly rests for particular instances of the printed board circuits
- It helps the manufacturer to get perfect financial resources and time of the manufacturing
- It also makes sure about the increased productivity of the effective technique for testing different PCBs
- It also ensures the testing systems for PCB like the flying probes and ICT tests
What is the Anatomy of the Bergquist PCB?
The basic anatomy of the Bergquist printed board circuit comprises of the following parts:
- Circuit Layer
It is made up of copper, having a typical thickness ranging from 35 to 350 micrometers.
- Dielectric Layers of the PCB
The presence of the dielectric layer in the Bergquist printed board circuit ensures everything about the availability of minimal thermal resistance.
The majority of the dielectric materials used in its construction are glass-free which increases the thermal performance of the printed board circuits.
- Base Layer of the PCB
The base layer of the Bergquist printed board circuit is made up of the premium quality of aluminum. Some other materials in the base are copper and stainless steel alloys.