The FPGA PCB Manufacturer in China You Can Trust
PCBMay is an expert in FPGA PCB fabrication. Our professional engineering staff can accurately design any FPGA IC suitable for any PCB you need.
- Custom FPGA design and assembly
- Fulfill IPC Class 2 and 3 requirements
- QC strictly guaranteed
- Environmentally sustainable raw materials
You Can Count on PCBMAY for FPGA PCBs
Your satisfaction with our product is our top-most priority. With PCBMay, your wish takes precedence over anything else. We can give you exactly the specs you require for your FPGA PCB.
Contact us now for your inquiries!
Types of FPGA PCBEspecially Made for You
PCBMay is the Authority in FPGA PCB Fabrication
We want to be known as the specialist FPGA PCB fabricator in China. This is why we are showing this video as proof of our expertise. Our capacity to make your FPGA PCB is demonstrated in this video.
We hope that after you view this video, you are convinced to do business with us. If you have any questions, just contact us!
Related FPGA PCB
FPGA PCB Production Details As Following Up
|Base Material||KB、Shengyi、ShengyiSF305、FR408、FR408HR、IS410、FR406、GETEK、370HR、IT180A、Rogers4350B、Rogers4000、PTFE Laminates(Rogers series、Taconic series、Arlon series、Nelco series)、Rogers/Taconic/Arlon/Nelco laminate with FR-4 material(including partial Ro4350B hybrid laminating with FR-4)|
|Board Type||Backplane、HDI、High multi-layer 、blind&buried PCB、Embedded Capacitance、Embedded resistance board 、Heavy copper power PCB、Backdrill.|
|Copper Thickness||Min. 1/2 OZ, Max. 10 OZ|
|Maximum Board Size||1100*500mm(43”*19”)|
|Min laser drilling size||4mil|
|Solder Mask||Green, Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow,Purple matte/glossy|
|Surface Treatment||Flash gold(electroplated gold)、ENIG、Hard gold、Flash gold、HASL Lead free、OSP、ENEPIG、Soft gold、Immersion silver、Immersion Tin、ENIG+OSP,ENIG+Gold finger,Flash gold(electroplated gold)+Gold finger,Immersion silver+Gold finger,Immersion Tin+Gold finger.|
|Min. Annular Ring||3mil|
|Aspect ratio||10:1(HASL Lead free、HASL Lead、ENIG、Immersion Tin、Immersion silver、ENEPIG);8:1(OSP)|
|Impedance control||±5ohm(＜50ohm), ±10%(≥50ohm)|
|Other Techniques||Blind/Buried Via|
|Via in Pad|
Here there’re many laminate material datasheets, they’re useful and helpful for you, please see them:
|SUPPLIER||PCB LAMINATE||TYPE||MATERIAL DATASHEET||TG||TD||DK(1MHZ)||DK(1GHZ)||DK(10GHZ)|
|Hitachi||MCL-BE- 67G||Modified Epoxy||DOWNLOAD||140||340||4.9||4.4||–|
|N4000-13EP SI||Modified Epoxy||DOWNLOAD||210-240||350||–||3.4||3.2|
|Stablcor||ST325||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:75w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
|ST10||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:325w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
|Bergquist||ht-04503||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:2.2w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
PCBMay offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
DHL offers international express services in over 220 countries.
DHL partners with PCBMay and offers very competitive rates to customers of PCBMay.
It normally takes 3-7 business days for the package to be delivered around the world.
UPS gets the facts and figures about the world’s largest package delivery company and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services.
It normally takes 3-7 business days to deliver a package to most of the addresses in the world.
TNT has 56,000 employees in 61 countries.
It takes 4-9 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
FedEx offers delivery solutions for customers around the world.
It takes 4-7 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
5. Air, Sea/Air, and Sea
If your order is of large volume with PCBMay, you can also choose
to ship via air, sea/air combined, and sea when necessary.
Please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
Note: if you need others, please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
On our website you can use the following payment methods:
Telegraphic Transfer(TT): A telegraphic transfer (TT) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. It’s very convenient to transfer.
Bank/Wire transfer: To pay by wire transfer using your bank account, you need to visit your nearest bank branch with the wire transfer information. Your payment will be completed 3-5 business days after you have finished the money transfer.
Paypal: Pay easily, fast and secure with PayPal. many other credit and debit cards via PayPal.
Credit Card: You can pay with credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro.
We Have Answer All Your FPGA PCB Needs Under One Roof
We understand the scrutiny needed in producing a Field Programmable Gate Array or FPGA IC. This type of IC is not like an ASIC, which cannot be adjusted after board production.
Our FPGA PCB is expertly designed, so you don’t need to worry about configuring it after it is delivered to you.
- Provide clear interface table and pad report
- Pin location thoroughly documented and designer-friendly
- Accurate power supply range to accommodate firmware change
- Build up to 40 Multilayer FPGA PCB Layers
- Offer High TG, RF, and HDI PCB options for you
With this type of product, customer support is very important. We recognize this need, so we are ready to help you anytime. PCBMay can answer your FPGA PCB engineering question in one to two hours with complete detail. We can help you figure out the BOM or any other questions with the Gerber file.
PCBMay also anticipates the fact that customers will have more than just one PCB order. That is why if you have a new, large order, we will gladly give you a free sample before mass production.
All of our PCBs go through rigorous testing. For instance, your FPGA PCB will undergo a Functional Test to make sure it is doing what you want it to accomplish.
To finally convince you to do business with us, we offer you flexible payment terms. Let’s talk about it. For sure, we will find a winning arrangement to make your project a reality. Fill us in with the details.
For all FPGA PCB needs you have, contact PCBMay now!
FPGA PCB: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Are you searching for an FPGA PCB to create your own interactive and embedded system? FPGA PCB is one of the special types of PCB boards in the PCB industry. A printed circuit board is the heart-block of electronics. All electronics contain PCB inside them.
FPGA is increasing its importance nowadays for designing hardware-based designing tasks. It has re-programmabilities to ease the tasks. FPGA is cost-effective as well.
In this article, we will discuss FPGA PCB and will give the answer to what FPGA PCB actually is, and all other necessary information.
- What Is An FPGA PCB?
- What Is FPGA Programming In An FPGA PCB?
- How Does An FPGA PCB Work?
- How To Design An FPGA PCB Board?
- What Is The Difference Between An FPGA And Microcontroller In PCB?
- What Is Hardware Acceleration In FPGA PCB?
- Where Do You Use An FPGA PCB?
- What Are The Advantages Of An FPGA PCB?
- What Are ASIC PCBs?
- What Are The Differences Between ASICs And FPGA?
- What Are The Types Of FPGA PCB In Terms Of Layer State?
- What Are The Major Benefits Of FPGA PCB Stack Up?
- What Are The Considerations To Design A Multilayer FPGA PCB?
- What Is The Importance Of Thermal States Of FPGA PCB?
- How Do Electrical Characteristics Impact The FPGA PCB Board Materials?
- What Is Grounding In An FPGA PCB?
- What To Consider For Ground Plane To Reduce Electromagnetic Interference On FPGA PCB?
- How Can Excessive Heat Cause Harm To FPGA PCB?
- How Can You Prevent Excessive Heat On FPGA PCB?
- How To Choose A FPGA PCB Manufacturer?
What Is An FPGA PCB?
FPGA is elaborated to Field Programmable Gateway Array. FPGA PCB is used for custom tasks by its user after manufacturing the board. Mainly. FPGA is an integrated circuit that contains logic elements (LEs), and adaptive logic modules (ALMs).
These elements are connected to the board through programmable interconnections. The programmable blocks create certain physical logic arrays that outperform particular computerized tasks.
FPGA PCB Overview
FPGA circuits empower AND and XOR logic gates. Memory components with entire memory blocks are also designed using FPGA.
The particular features make the FPGA different from other CPUs like microprocessors and microcontrollers. Because the configurations of them are blocked by the manufacturer during manufacturing, whereas you can do custom configuration in FPGAs.
Let’s clear about the FPGA concept from this video:
What Is FPGA Programming In An FPGA PCB?
The procedures on custom configuring of the FPGA PCBs are known as FPGA programming. Creating application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) is the main goal of FPGA programming. The first task of FPGA programming is to design an architecture of such circuits.
After designing the architecture, FPGA is used to build and verify the prototype of the application-specific circuit. During the checking, you can fix the errors if found any. When you get the prototype worked, this means that your application-based integrated circuit is created based on FPGA PCB design guidelines.
The programming language that is used in designing the FPGA PCB circuit is known as Hardware Description Language. VHDL and Verilog HDL are the two most common languages used in FPGA programming.
VHDL is an antiquated programming language. During the 1980s, the US Department of Defense created this language to build high-speed circuits.
Embedded Programming Power Up FPGA
VHDL is a high-speed integrated circuit language used to build analog mixed-signal and digital signal circuits.
Because Verilog HDL is comparable to the C programming language, it is easy to use. It may be used by anybody with a basic understanding of programming. In 1995, IEEE standard 1364 was introduced for Verilog HDL. Verilog HDL is a programming language for validating and designing analog and digital circuits.
The HDL simulator is the most important tool for designing hardware architecture and verifying the algorithm that will be implemented in the FPGA PCB design.
How Does An FPGA PCB Work?
Through the routing channels on the FPGA PCBs, logical modules build the FPGAs. A lookup table is used to make every separate module. These modules control the elements of each cell and perform the logical functions of the circuits that made the cells.
Each cell has spiraled full adder in parallel to the lookup table, allowing adding to be performed. The deduction can be cultivated by modifying the input’s sensible setting. Multiplexers and registers are additionally utilized.
FPGA Works With Spiral Full Adder In Each Cell
There is no compelling reason to remember these parts for the FPGA structure since they are so generally utilized. You can likewise use a part that has effectively been made.
How To Design An FPGA PCB Board?
When you want to design an FPGA PCB, the right design steps are mandatory to take care of. There are things to follow to design a PCB with various techniques and steps. Basically, a PCB design starts with a block diagram.
The following FPGA PCB design guidelines might be followed to make an FPGA PCB.
Planning For The Design
First, you have to plan for which specific needs you are designing the FPGA PCB. Because the objective of the PCB design will impact the circuit design. So, be assured about your project.
A schematic diagram is the blueprint of a PCB. It shows every detail of PCB on it. It determines which components will be used, how they would be placed, which components mounting technology will be used.
Schematic Shows The Entire PCB Objective
Also, traces and grounding and other necessary design visualization are determined by a schematic diagram.
Designing The FPGA PCB Layout
Now, design the PCB layout on your PCB design software. It might be Altium designer or Solidworks, or others. Import the schematic file (SchDoc) to the software as PcbDoc. Implement the schematic diagram on your blank PCB design.
Making The Board
Make the FPGA PCB board from high-quality materials. FR4, Teflon, Polyamide, could be used to form the boards. FR4 is the most common type of PCB material that is used to form PCB boards. Flame retardant is the main feature of FR4.
Print The Layout
After making the board, print the layout of your FPGA PCB on the board. PCB printing may use high heat or pressure. Let the board be cooled. Or other chemical techniques could be utilized to print the layout on the board also.
Etching traces is the process of making conductive paths to flow current across the board to the components. PCB etching is one of the most essential parts of PCB design. You can use chemical etching or 3D PCB etching to produce conductive traces.
Assembling The PCB
After etching the PCB traces, clean your PCB thoroughly. Now the time is to assemble the PCB with the necessary PCB components. Assemble the components with suitable mounting technology. Be careful while soldering the components in through-hole and SMT technology.
You also can use press-fit PCB technology to assemble your FPGA PCB. Install each component in the right place.
A brief FPGA PCB design tutorial might be more helpful to understand its designing process:
What Is The Difference Between An FPGA And Microcontroller In PCB?
A microcontroller is a task-based integrated circuit that performs individual jobs rather than large ones. Memory, storage, the central processor unit, and various peripherals make up a microcontroller.
When a task requires precision, a microcontroller is preferred over a sophisticated microprocessor. Microcontrollers include the Arduino and Pic microcontrollers, for example.
FPGA And Microcontroller Serve Different Task Objectives
There are significant differences between FPGA vs PCB microcontrollers. Let’s compare these two in the table below.
|FPGA stands for Field Programmable Gate Array, and it has millions of logic gates. To perform the duties, it requires external peripherals like RAM and ROM.||A microcontroller is an integrated circuit that has RAM, ROM, and a processor.|
|FPGAs employ programming languages such as VHDL and Verilog HDL to create logic circuits.||External software commands written in C, C++, and other languages are used by the microcontroller for functioning.|
|FPGAs have a limited amount of space. To carry out the necessary command, extra logic gates are required.||The processing power of microcontrollers is limited in time. Its processor cycling power is also taken into account.|
|FPGA PCBs are more dependable and adaptable than traditional circuit boards. They can be reprogrammed.||Because microcontrollers are programmed in such a fixed way, they can only do a limited number of functions.|
|FPGAs can run numerous programs at the same time and read various commands.||Each line of command is read sequentially by the microcontrollers.|
|FPGA’s parallel processing allows you to effectively control the interpretation.||You must wait for the interpretation to be resolved by the ISR.|
What Is Hardware Acceleration In FPGA PCB?
Hardware acceleration is one of the most essential applications in FPGA PCB. During the hardware acceleration, dedicated tasks are loaded into the FPGAs from a computer system. The functions that are to be performed by CPUs are likewise accelerated into FPGAs.
The graphics processing unit is used for hardware acceleration, such as displaying scenes on displays, to carry out such tasks. Hardware acceleration is also used to help with other tasks.
FPGA Hardware Acceleration Process
The FPGA hardware acceleration works in the same way as the others do. The only difference between FPGA PCBs acceleration is the method of implementation. Because it can alter the hardware acceleration while it is still in use, FPGA hardware change in momentum is more versatile. Furthermore, updates may be installed on the same device at the same time.
While integrating hardware and software, you may appropriately connect the central processing units with the necessary pins using FPGA PCBs. You may also configure the programs such that the signals delivered through the pins can be interpreted.
Where Do You Use An FPGA PCB?
For the flexibility of re-programming, FPGA PCB circuits could be used in a vast electronics sector. PCBMay provides such quality FPGA PCBs that could comply with any sector. Following are various sectors that use FPGA PCB technology.
- A vast area of consumer electronics uses FPGA PCBs on them. Smartphones, home appliances, setup boxes, networking, etc., are some of the examples.
- Used for security cameras, driving control, automation, signals, etc.
Automobiles Use FPGA For Super Advancement
- High-frequency bandwidth, low latency server design
- Image processing, generating waveforms, real-time radio signals
- Various medical equipment such as monitoring system, diagnosis, imaging system, Ultrasonographic etc.
- Embedded system verification, as well as rapid and accurate SoC system modeling
- Standard wired and wireless system communications, networking, baseband, end-to-end reprogrammable line card packeting
Image And Video Processing
- FPGA PCBs are used in higher recurrence image and video processing
- Faster and longer broadcasting solutions.
- Security cameras, locking, signals, etc.
What Are The Advantages Of An FPGA PCB?
Since the uses of FPGA PCBs are vastly spread in the electronic industry, there is no doubt that FPGAs are significantly advantageous. Though a complicated programming method is used in FPGA PCBs since it has countable advantages over other integrated systems.
- Security: As you can reprogram the FPGAs, the logic circuits could be changed from time to time. There are no security breach possibilities due to its flexible program abilities. Various security systems such as bitstream encryption and authentication are also employed in the FPGAs.
FPGA Has Numerous Advantages
- Flexibility: As the FPGAs circuits are reprogrammable, you can re-design the circuits at any time. Implementing different logic functions is possible at any time. This is also cost-effective than other integrated systems.
- Efficiency and Performance: FPGAs have great hardware load capacity which increases the efficiency of the tasks. Also, parallel execution of the command is one of the main features of FPGA PCBs. FPGAs are faster than microcontrollers. FPGA PCBs are energy efficient.
What Are ASIC PCBs?
The full form of ASIC is Application-Specific Integrated Circuit. Like a microcontroller, ASIC is also designed for particular tasks. It cannot be re-programmed and redesigned for different tasks. When the manufacture is completed, it is unable to do other tasks except what it is designed for.
ASICs Are Used For Specific Tasks
For example, the chip in your smartphone is designed for specific tasks. It will only do smartphone-related tasks. It cannot be re-designed for any other devices to perform any other tasks. Its circuit is permanently connected with the digital gates. You can produce ASICs on large scales at a cheap price.
What Are The Differences Between ASICs And FPGA?
There are basic differences between ASICs and FPGA PCB circuits in terms of their design segments and uses. Following are the basic differences that you will find while comparing them. Let’s have a segment based-comparison between ASIC and FPGA PCBs.
- Non-Recurring Engineering Cost: The recurring costs of ASIC are high, where it is not applicable for FPGAs because you will not need to reproduce another FPGA for different tasks. Because FPGA PCB circuits are re-programmable.
- Designing: It is expected to have a less complicated and hassle-free design for integrated circuits. Completing complex tasks does not mean the designing process should be complicated too. FPGAs are less complicated than ASIC in terms of design.
- Performance and Efficiency: ASICs outperforms FPGAs since it is designed for a single task with less power consumption. On the other hand, FPGAs hold a more rigid internal structure inside them, which increases their efficiency.
FPGA Has Vast Applications Because Of Its Re-Programmability
- Power Consumption: FPGAs are more power-consuming than ASICs.
- Timing: FPGAs consume less time to be launched due to their simplicity and flexibility. On the other hand, ASICs need more advanced verification and need more time to be launched.
What Are The Types Of FPGA PCB In Terms Of Layer State?
Layer state refers to the number of layers a PCB has. In terms of layer state, the FPGA PCBs can be divided into the following types.
- Single-Sided PCB: Most common type PCB. Use only a single conductive layer.
- Double-Sided PCB: Thin copper layers are placed on both sides of the double-sided PCBs. Uses surface mounting technique or the through-hole approach to mount components.
- Multilayer PCB: A multilayer printed circuit board (PCB)is made up of at least three conductive copper layers.
Multilayer PCBs Consist OF At Least Three Conductive Layers
- Rigid PCB: Rigid printed circuit boards (PCBs) are those that cannot be folded, modified, or bent.
- Flexible PCB: Flexible PCBs are the complete antithesis of rigid FPGA PCBs. A flex PCB is made from flexible material substrates.
- Rigid-Flex PCB: Rigid-flex PCBs are a blend of rigid and flexible PCBs. A rigid-flex PCB is accessible in both flexible and rigid sections
What Are The Major Benefits Of FPGA PCB Stack Up?
To increase the performance, and features of lightweight, high-speed, and durabilities, multilayer boards are significantly becoming popular in the PCB industry. PCB stack-ups mainly used multilayer FPGA PCBs.
Multilayer PCB Stackup Improves The PCB’sDurability And Performance
A perfect multilayer PCB stack-up improves electromagnetic compatibility and performance. There are various advantages to using multilayer stack-ups on an FPGA PCB.
- Precisely stacked-up layers reduce the noise and signal cross-talk of the PCB.
- Radiation and electromagnetic interference are being reduced with multilayer stack-ups.
- Reduce uncontrolled impedance
- Minimize circuit vulnerability
- Multilayer stack-up helps to reduce the cost of PCB manufacturing, along with more efficiency
What Are The Considerations To Design A Multilayer FPGA PCB?
As we mentioned above about the multilayer stack-up, you have to consider several facts while designing a multilayer stack-up of an FPGA PCB. Following are some essential facts to consider during designing the PCB stack-up.
- To avoid intermediate misalignment in multilayer stack-up, design board edges with hot melting and rivet-dowel techniques.
- Use epoxy-laminated pads to avoid delamination. These pads will assist in balancing pressure and removing measling delamination.
- Try not to use aluminum core material to form a multilayer stack-up.
- During certain manufacturing, use core materials from a single manufacturer to comply with the materials with each other.
- Copper loads ought to be stacked evenly, as ought to prepreg thickness and center thickness.
What Is The Importance Of Thermal States Of FPGA PCB?
When choosing materials for making an FPGA PCB board, compliance of the material with heat consumption should be considered carefully. There are three types of thermal states that can impact the materials of the PCB.
Glass Transition Temperature (Tg)
At a certain temperature, the PCB material substrate gets softened. When the temperature is removed from the materials, the materials get into their normal state. This temperature is called the glass transition temperature of the materials.
The range of the temperature for the PCB materials should be under 250°C.
Decomposition Temperature (Td)
At a specific temperature, PCB substrates get deteriorated and lose 5% of their all-out mass. The temperature which causes the decay of the materials is known as decomposition temperature. The material ought to be fit for dealing with this temperature, and the temperature ability of the materials for the Td ought to be higher than 250° C.
Coefficient Of Thermal Expansion (CTE)
The expansion rate of PCB materials is referred to as CTE. CTE is measured in parts per million (ppm), with 10 to 20ppm being the optimal range. Excessive growth will damage the board’s form. To be on the safe side, keep the CTE level below 70ppm.
How Do Electrical Characteristics Impact The FPGA PCB Board Materials?
The most important electrical properties of PCB materials are dielectric constant, and dielectric loss tangent. These two are vital for any type of PCB material.
Dielectric Constant (Er)
The usual dielectric constant range for PCB materials is 3.5 to 5.5. The amount of dielectric constant decreases as frequency increases. A consistent dielectric constant range is required to provide a constant frequency or high frequency.
Dielectric Loss Tangent (Tan δ)
A material power will sustain when the loss tangent is lower. Generally, the Tan δ stays between 0.02 to 0.001. The change of Tan δ is important for analog circuits.
What Is Grounding In An FPGA PCB?
Electrical grounding in FPGA PCBs serves as a backup method for current flow to return to earth. If a fault occurs in the wire or other parts of the PCBs, it will return the electrical flow to the ground.
PCB Grounding Is Essential For Safety Of The PCBs
Grounding protects PCBs from shock, assures perfect functioning, and extends their lifespan. There are several forms of grounding accessible, including floating ground, earth ground, chassis ground, alternating current ground, and virtual ground.
What To Consider For Ground Plane To Reduce Electromagnetic Interference On FPGA PCB?
Grounding is a significant step in designing and protecting the FPGA PCBs from electromagnetic interference (EMI). While designing a PCB, the engineer must think about electromagnetic interference. Because EMI can destroy your PCB as a result.
Connect Every Component With Ground
You should consider the following facts when grounding your FPGA PCB:
- Enlarge the grounding area as big as feasible.
- Use a reliable ground plane for the PCBs, especially for multilayer PCBs.
- Make sure the connection of every component with the ground plane.
- If decoupling or bypass capacitors are included in the design plan, make sure you connect them with the ground plane.
- Keep the length of traces small. They will ensure the small-signal lengths. If the signal path is lengthy, the opportunity of producing EMI also increases.
How Can Excessive Heat Cause Harm To FPGA PCB?
Heat is one of the vital facts of PCBs. Heat is related to the physical condition and performance of the PCBs. excessive heat can harm your FPGA PCBs in many ways.
- Excessive heat can drive your PCB to damage structural integrity. The layers of your PCBs are highly sensitive to heat and can fluctuate.
- Circuit lines will be changed or damaged due to excessive heat.
- The expansion rate of the PCB material will be incompatible due to excessive heat. The shape of the board will be abandoned.
- Oxidation is one of the biggest concerns due to high heat. The exposed dielectric materials can be easily oxidized with high heat because there is no coating on them.
How Can You Prevent Excessive Heat On FPGA PCB?
There are various ways to prevent high heat on FPGA PCBs. You could take the following steps to prevent high heat on your PCBs.
- Using a heat sink is a must. Use a high-grade heat sink that will consume the extra heat of your PCB.
Heatsinks Consume Excessive Heat
- Using cooling fans is another good idea.
- Use powerful parts and materials to comply with high heat.
- Use a thick PCB board. The heavy board occupies high heat with no damage.
- Ensure coating and laminations to protect the board from excessive heat.
- Keep the digital and analog circuits separated. Also, keep high-speed circuits away from low-speed circuits.
- Utilize heat pipes with efficiency in your PCBs. Heat pipes liquid consumes the heat from your PCB.
How To Choose A FPGA PCB Manufacturer?
A good and reliable FPGA PCB manufacturer is pre-condition to get quality PCBs. How could you ensure a good PCB manufacturer for your PCB production? You should check the following criteria on him.
- Assure that the manufacturer has an IPC certificate. IPC certification testifies the authenticity of the manufacturers.
- Assure that the manufacturer has vast experience in the industry.
- Check if the manufacturer can manufacture large-scale production at a time and meet the deadline as well.
- Assure about the quality of materials and components the manufacturer used for the production.
- Check if the manufacturer has a large and high-tech PCB production house that ensures the proper research-based quality PCBs.
If you can be assured about the mentioned features of a manufacturer, you could rely on them for your production.
FPGA PCB is a special type of PCB that needs advanced technology to produce. If you are not aware of this, you would be driven into a low-quality production. A reliable and vastly experienced manufacturer can provide you with high-quality FPGA PCBs for your business.
PCBMay is one of the leading PCB manufacturers in China with capabilities of high-grade FPGA PCB production. You can contact us to get your quality PCBs from us.