Premium Press-fit PCB Manufacturer in China
A reliable manufacturer of PCBs utilizing Press-fit technology, based in China
- 10+ years in the PCB industry
- Bulk and custom Press-fit PCB orders accepted
- 24/7 customer support available
- Certified by ISO9001 and ISO 14001:2015
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
PCBMAY Press-fit PCB – Your Excellent Choice for Business
We are a time-tested, experienced leader in the PCB industry. PCBMay has been working hard since 2008 to produce the best PCBs for your business.
We specialize in Press-fit PCBs, as well as other advanced PCB applications, such as Aerospace PCBs, 5G PCBs, and WiFi PCBs.
Whatever size your order is, we will accommodate it. With your order comes the best customer support and care. Our sales persons are on stand-by to accept your orders. Call us now!
Types of Press-fit PCB To Satisfy Your Demands
PCBMay is a Good Quality Manufacturer of Press-fit PCB Products
We show you how our world-class manufacturing plant is well-equipped to handle your orders. PCBMay follows international standards to guarantee that your product is in good working condition when it arrives at your doorstep.
Our facility is well-stocked. So, when you place an order, your shipment will be delivered on time. Not only that, we have trained engineers and technicians to help if you have any questions about your Press-fit PCB product.
To ensure that your order is fulfilled according to your schedule, we give you real-time monitoring. This is possible because of PCBMay’s professional approach when we do business with you.
Related Press-fit PCB
Press-fit PCB Production Details As Following Up
|Base Material||KB、Shengyi、ShengyiSF305、FR408、FR408HR、IS410、FR406、GETEK、370HR、IT180A、Rogers4350B、Rogers4000、PTFE Laminates(Rogers series、Taconic series、Arlon series、Nelco series)、Rogers/Taconic/Arlon/Nelco laminate with FR-4 material(including partial Ro4350B hybrid laminating with FR-4)|
|Board Type||Backplane、HDI、High multi-layer 、blind&buried PCB、Embedded Capacitance、Embedded resistance board 、Heavy copper power PCB、Backdrill.|
|Copper Thickness||Min. 1/2 OZ, Max. 10 OZ|
|Maximum Board Size||1100*500mm(43”*19”)|
|Min laser drilling size||4mil|
|Solder Mask||Green, Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow,Purple matte/glossy|
|Surface Treatment||Flash gold(electroplated gold)、ENIG、Hard gold、Flash gold、HASL Lead free、OSP、ENEPIG、Soft gold、Immersion silver、Immersion Tin、ENIG+OSP,ENIG+Gold finger,Flash gold(electroplated gold)+Gold finger,Immersion silver+Gold finger,Immersion Tin+Gold finger.|
|Min. Annular Ring||3mil|
|Aspect ratio||10:1(HASL Lead free、HASL Lead、ENIG、Immersion Tin、Immersion silver、ENEPIG);8:1(OSP)|
|Impedance control||±5ohm(＜50ohm), ±10%(≥50ohm)|
|Other Techniques||Blind/Buried Via|
|Via in Pad|
Here there’re many laminate material datasheets, they’re useful and helpful for you, please see them:
|SUPPLIER||PCB LAMINATE||TYPE||MATERIAL DATASHEET||TG||TD||DK(1MHZ)||DK(1GHZ)||DK(10GHZ)|
|Hitachi||MCL-BE- 67G||Modified Epoxy||DOWNLOAD||140||340||4.9||4.4||–|
|N4000-13EP SI||Modified Epoxy||DOWNLOAD||210-240||350||–||3.4||3.2|
|Stablcor||ST325||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:75w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
|ST10||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:325w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
|Bergquist||ht-04503||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:2.2w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
PCBMay offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
DHL offers international express services in over 220 countries.
DHL partners with PCBMay and offers very competitive rates to customers of PCBMay.
It normally takes 3-7 business days for the package to be delivered around the world.
UPS gets the facts and figures about the world’s largest package delivery company and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services.
It normally takes 3-7 business days to deliver a package to most of the addresses in the world.
TNT has 56,000 employees in 61 countries.
It takes 4-9 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
FedEx offers delivery solutions for customers around the world.
It takes 4-7 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
5. Air, Sea/Air, and Sea
If your order is of large volume with PCBMay, you can also choose
to ship via air, sea/air combined, and sea when necessary.
Please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
Note: if you need others, please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
On our website you can use the following payment methods:
Telegraphic Transfer(TT): A telegraphic transfer (TT) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. It’s very convenient to transfer.
Bank/Wire transfer: To pay by wire transfer using your bank account, you need to visit your nearest bank branch with the wire transfer information. Your payment will be completed 3-5 business days after you have finished the money transfer.
Paypal: Pay easily, fast and secure with PayPal. many other credit and debit cards via PayPal.
Credit Card: You can pay with credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro.
PCBMAY – Your Partner in Press-fit PCB Needs
We are a manufacturing plant in China, recognized worldwide as an authority in Press-fit PCB manufacture. Our modern, clean, and standardized facilities can fulfill your Press-fit PCB needs, according to your desires.
Press-fit PCBs is are by design, solder-free. With this product line, press-fit pins are inserted into plating-through holes (PTH). We guarantee special care in performing this step by:
- Proper PTH construction
- Correct PCB hole verification
- Rigorous check of requirement parameters
- Use of correct materials to meet operational specifications
- Thorough check and inspection of thermal characteristics
PCBMay’s professional staff quickly works the Press-fit PCB design you have. We offer a quick turn-around time, so you do not need to worry about your business. You can submit your original Gerber file to us, and we will take care of the rest!
Aside from Press-fit PCB products, we also offer other printed circuit boards. PCBMay carries a broad range of products that cover several industries. These include PCBs for use in commercial applications, medical applications, lighting, and machinery.
PCBMay only uses top-quality materials for its Gold PCBs, Immersion Tin PCBs, ENEG PCBs, among others. Rest assured that PCBs we make are environment-friendly.
You can be assured we are experts in Press-fit PCB manufacture because we are highly certified. Aside from being ISO-9001:2015 and ISO 1400:2015 compliant, we have also achieved, UL Certification, RoHS, and REACH certification.
Clearly, PCBMay is a name you can trust for your Press-fit PCB needs!
In addition to our good safety record, we have excellent customer care and service. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact us. No order is too small or large for us. Our reliable, well-staffed production line will fulfill all your orders.
Send your inquiry to us now.
Pres-Fit PCB: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
PCB is the center point of electronics to operate and power up. The press-fit PCB is one of the PCBs that is used in the PCB industry as well. Press-fit technology is used to make press-fit PCBs.
You might be an electronics freak or an electronics builder who needs PCBs in your business. Probably you are searching for specific information about press-fit PCBs since you are reading this text.
No worries, you are in the right place. We will provide you with fundamental ideas about the press-fit PCBs. Read the article till the end.
- What Is Press-Fit PCB?
- Which End Surface Finishes Are Compatible With Press-Fit PCB?
- What Is The Press Fit Pin On Press-Fit PCB?
- How Does Press Fit Hole Works On Press Fit PCBs?
- What Are the Challenges With Using Press Fit Technology On Printed Circuit Boards?
- What Are The Advantages Of Press-Fit PCB Technology?
- Is Press-Fit PCB Better Than Solder PCB?
- What Are The Sectors To Use Press Fit PCBs?
- What Are The Press-Fit PCB Materials?
- Why Is Controlled Impedance Important For Better Performance Of A Press-Fit PCB?
- How To Prevent Corrosion On A Press-Fit PCB?
- How Can You Implement EMI Shielding On A Press-Fit PCB?
- What Are The Useful Considerations For Components Arrangements On Press-Fit PCB?
- How To Keep Trace Layout More Efficient For Press-Fit PCB?
- What Are The Best Practices Of Designing Ground Planes To Minimize The EMI On Press-Fit PCB?
- How Could You Ensure The Quality Of Press-Fit PCB?
- How Does Undesired Temperature Cause Harm To The Press-Fit PCB?
- What Are The Features Of Reliable Press-Fit PCB Manufacturers?
What Is Press-Fit PCB?
The press-fit technology refers to the solder-free placement of components on PCBs with electrical and mechanical connections. The PCB that uses press-fit technology to assemble its components on it is called press-fit PCB.
Press-fit pins are pressed into the through-holes to connect the components. The through-holes are known as the press-fit connectors of the press-fit PCB. Press-fit technology for the PCBs is used as the alternative to the through-hole and surface mounting technology.
The press-fit technology on the press-fit PCBs helps to avoid thermal stress which ensures the high-level reliability connections and current flowing capacity.
Also, the press-fit PCBs require low tolerance of the hole diameter, resulting in special production with a high-tech option.
Press-fit technology eases the components mounting technology with high efficiency, reliability, and durability.
See, how press-fit technology works on PCBs:
Which End Surface Finishes Are Compatible With Press-Fit PCB?
End surface finish for both the press-fit PCBs and press-fit PCB pins is an essential part. Surface finish is the protective coating of the coppers or other conductive layers with chemicals.
The finishes protect the press-fit boards, press-fit pins, and press-fit connectors from oxidation. There are many surface finishes available. Here are some most used surface finishes that are used for press-fit PCBs.
Hot Air Solder Leveling- HASL
The most popular and traditional surface finish for press-fit PCBs is HASL. In HASL, the press-fit PCB is often immersed into the solder, covering the exposed copper with the solder. By running the PCB through the hot air knife, excess solder is removed.
HASL is divided into two categories: RoHS compliant and RoHS non-compliant. It is the cheapest finish available.
ENIG And ENEPIG
The full form of the ENIG and ENEPIG is Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold and Electroless Electroless Palladium Immersion Gold respectively.
ENIG offers electroless nickel plating on the press-fit PCBs, along with a thin layer of immersion gold. In this case, the gold protects the nickel, and the nickel protects the board from oxidation.
On the contrary, in ENEPIG, the electroless palladium is a new attachment. The palladium coating is applied to the nickel plating to protect it. Palladium is less costly than immersion gold.
Both are RoHS compliant and efficient.
Different Surface Finishes
Immersion Silver- ImAg
Immersion silver is directly applied to the copper traces by chemical displacement. ImAg is a non-electrolytic surface finish. It is good for EMI shielding as well. ImAg is RoHS compliant.
Immersion Tin- ImSn
Immersion Tin is almost the same as the ImAg. The only exception here is tin is used instead of silver. It is more affordable, also lead-free RoHS compliant.
Organic Solderability Preservatives- OSP
OSP consists of organic material. It doesn’t process any harmful chemicals for the environment. It is combined with copper and creates an organic coating on the copper layer to prevent oxidation.
What Is The Press Fit Pin On Press-Fit PCB?
Press-fit pins are often made of structures that are pushed into through-holes on press-fit PCBs. Press-fit terminals are another name for press-fit pins. In general, press-fit pins generate restoring force by applied loads. The pins are held inside the holes by elastic deformation.
The press-fit PCB pins have revolutionized the PCB assembly industry. It minimizes the number of solderings, making it more cost-effective and dependable. It also minimizes the creation of toxins, which aids in the reduction of environmental pollution.
Wires are commonly used to make press-fit pins. Metal sheets can also be used to make press-fit pins. However, metal fabrication is more expensive than wiring pins. A press-fit pin’s standard size is 0.64 mm, however, you may also build bespoke pins to your specifications.
Because of its high springiness, phosphor bronze is commonly employed in the manufacture of press-fit pins. In addition, because of its high electric conductivity, Corson alloy has seen an increase in application in the production of press-fit pins in recent years. The needle-eye form is the most frequent and conventional press-fit pin shape.
Watch this video to get a better idea about press-fit pin insertion into press-fit connector:
How Does Press Fit Hole Works On Press Fit PCBs?
We already mentioned that the press-fit holes are through-holes on the press-fit PCBs that press-fit pins are inserted to join the components. The standard press-fit tolerance is +/-0.05 mm.
However, the press-fit tolerance also depends on the type of the press-fit connectors which is determined by the manufacturers based on the needs. The tolerance is well-defined for the sake of connection between the press-fit pins and press-fit connectors to be tighter.
Pin Insertion Into Press Fit Hole
In the press-fit holes, electrical and mechanical connections are provided by the press-fit suitable pins. These connections go through the electrical and mechanical board-by-board circuit. Because the press-fit pins carry both electrical and mechanical interconnections.
Along with these, the durability and stability of the press-fit holes are important, which is dependent on the press-fit pins and PCB through holes.
EBSD is used to assess bonding strength, the effect of thermomechanical cycling, and microstructural evolution.
Thermo-cycling is used to assess any heat-mechanically induced degradation potential at temperatures ranging from -40°C to 125°C.
What Are the Challenges With Using Press Fit Technology On Printed Circuit Boards?
Press-fit technology is widely used in the PCB industry nowadays to produce electronics. Press-fit PCB technology allows the manufacturers to make highly-powered and reliable electromechanical circuitry and interconnections. And this happens with no soldering. It’s amazing.
This was feasible because of the PCBs’ exceptional vias. This association technique is utilized to squeeze fit single contact parts or whole congregations into metallic through-holes on a PCB that incorporate press-fit zones.
Press-fit pins, as its name implies, are driven into through-holes by pushing. Between the pins and holes, hydrogen interference takes place. If a fault occurs during the pressing process, the pins may be fractured.
Press-Fit Pins Must Be Protected
Both sides of the press-fit PCB include adjustable connectors that may be used for double-sided bendable pinholes. If the size of the modules is reduced, the press-fit pins must protect the important components and must be small.
In the engine compartment or data center, mechanical equipment and microcontrollers generate a lot of heat. The press-fit PCB technology must have a reliable functionality to work with the environment. This functionality could also be able to absorb a lot of thermal energy. The press-fit PCB technology has a significant challenge in generating a heat barrier that allows for substantially greater heat generation.
What Are The Advantages Of Press-Fit PCB Technology?
The press-fit technology on the PCBs brings a revolutionary change. It brings a consistent pattern of reliability than the other component mounting technologies like through-hole and SMT.
The risks of shock, voids, or other flaws are reduced since there is no metal filter on the press-fit PCB technology. It also reduces the risk of producing high-temperature than the soldering methods, which enhances the lifespan of the PCBs. The electrical and mechanical interconnections are developed in press-fit technology.
Components Are Easy To Install On Press-Fit PCB
The key advantages of the press-fit technology make it the preferred technology for PCB mounting. Here are some key advantages of press-fit PCB technology that might amaze you.
- Dry-joint, cracking, and other solder defects are reduced.
- Interfaces that are sturdy, solder-free, consistent, and extremely dependable.
- An automated press-fit technique yields consistent outcomes.
- A verifiable assembly system is ensured by an embedded power surveillance system.
- High forces acting straightforward interfaces
- Electrical and mechanical properties are comprehensive, including interconnections.
- Has the capacity to deal with mismatches in coefficients of thermal expansion.
- Capacity for high current flow
- Very stable in a variety of environments
- There is no programmed heat creation, and there are no thermal constraints.
- More secure than soldering technology
- Low self-heating occurs as a result of a weaker connection.
Thermal compatibility and ease of assembly are other significant conventions for the press-fit technology than the soldering technologies.
Is Press-Fit PCB Better Than Solder PCB?
As you have seen the advantages of press-fit technology in the previous section, you would be able to know its significance. If we compare the soldering technology with the press-fit technology, we could see clear differences in many sections of the technologies.
The general mounting technology including SMT and through-hole incorporate certain features. They have their own aspects.
- Improved efficiency
- Cheaper manufacturing
- Less complicated
- Efficiency in electromagnetic compatibility.
Despite having such advantages, there are risks of shocks, and overheating due to soldering.
Press-Fit Is More Reliable Than Other Technology
On the other hand, there are no such problems in the press-fit PCB technology. Assuredly, we could not say that the press-fit PCB technology is superior. But it is obviously better than the other soldering technology in many ways.
What Are The Sectors To Use Press Fit PCBs?
The application areas of the press-fit PCB are vast. With the huge growth of the automobile sector, energy, and others, the appeal of press-fit PCBs is growing fast day by day. The converter and inverter-based non-soldering technology increase the using reliability, and the demand for the press-fit PCBs increased significantly in these sectors.
The press-fit PCBs’ interconnections are proven to tolerate high temperatures which might be -40 °C to 125 or 150 °C. This facilitates the use of press-fit PCBs in high-frequency applications such as aerospace, military-grade gadgets, power-oriented applications, and so on.
Medical Equipment Use Press-Fit Technology
Besides these, there is also a large area that uses press-fit PCBs.
- PCBs are used in medical devices such as CT scans, heart monitoring systems, blood pressure, and other testing systems
- Molded modules, smart junction boxes
- Controlling systems
- Navigations systems in maritime, and military
- LED lighting includes home lighting, medical lighting, traffic lighting, etc.
- Communication devices such as radios, smartphones, tabs
- Computer and computerized devices
- Industrial equipment
- Security and safety equipment such as security cameras, door locking, etc.
- Home appliances such as smart TVs, washing machines, and other electronics
- Logistics solution
- The tracking system, power generation
- Solar system
- Measurement instruments, and so on.
What Are The Press-Fit PCB Materials?
There are six basic materials used to form and fabricate the press-fit PCBs. With the basic six materials, there is extra material used for the press-fit design. Here is a brief discussion about the materials that are usually incorporated in making a press-fit PCB.
Prepreg is the thin glass fabric that is mixed with epoxy on the press-fit PCBs and dried in a special prepreg treater machine. Usually, FR4, polyamide, Teflon, or other resins are mixed with prepreg.
The prepreg is mixed with the resin at a temperature higher than 300 °F and then hardened when the temperature goes off.
Copper Clad Laminate
CCL or copper-clad laminate is the pressurized sheet of prepreg. It is one of the base materials of press-fit PCBs. FR4, Polyamide, Teflon, flexible laminates, aluminum, CEM-3 are examples of the most popular CCL. Among them, FR4 is the most used epoxy resin used in PCBs.
Teflon Copper Clad Laminate
Copper foil is the conductive material of the press-fit PCBs. The PCB conductive traces are etched on the copper of the PCBs. Copper produces the electrical current flowing circuitry on the PCBs.
Metal Sheet And Phosphor Bronze
These are used to make the press-fit pins. Metal and phosphor bronze ensure good conductivity of current through the pins.
Why Is Controlled Impedance Important For Better Performance Of A Press-Fit PCB?
The combination of inductance and capacitance in a circuit with high current and frequency flow is referred to as impedance. Impedance is a frequency-dependent alternative current property.
Controlled impedance refers to the measurements of the PCB traces and the material properties that ensure that the frequency and signal are within the specified range. Controlled impedance ensures that signals flow through the circuits in a consistent manner. This ensures that the PCBs maintain their consistent high performance.
Controlled Impedance Must Be Maintained For Flawless Signal Pass
If you don’t design the traces carefully, impedance on PCB can be uncontrolled. This will degrade the signal quality, resulting in a performance drop. Also, the components could be damaged due to uncontrolled impedance.
How To Prevent Corrosion On A Press-Fit PCB?
Corrosion is the process of oxidation on the PCBs due to oxygen invention with the exposed conductive areas of the press-fit PCBs. Generally, oxidation degrades the conductive layers of the PCB and damages those areas.
Mainly, oxidation happens to the exposed traces, holes, and pads of the PCBs. PCB corrosions happen when,
- Two different metals are in electrical contact
- Moisture or other liquids interference with the traces
- When ionic liquid and contaminates the neighboring traces
However, preventing corrosion is not as complex as you think. You could prevent corrosion in different ways. Solder mask coating for the exposed conductive areas is the best way to protect them.
Epoxy Coating On PCB
On the other hand, surface finishes with gold, palladium, nickel, etc., is one of the main corrosion prevention methods for the inner exposed traces and pads. We already discussed this in a previous section.
Also, epoxy coating, aerosol spray coating are among the reliable metal-coated that help to prevent metal oxidation on your press-fit PCBs.
How Can You Implement EMI Shielding On A Press-Fit PCB?
Even with the utmost level of care, electromagnetic interference, or EMI, may occur on your press-fit PCB. EMI creates a variety of electrical and electronic malfunctions, obstructing appropriate radio frequency transmission.
EMI may also produce a dangerous environment and potentially harm human tissue. As a result, EMI reduction is critical for press-fit PCBs.
Shielding Board’s Thermal Interface
You might reduce the quantity of EMI by following the following steps.
- Shielding components and boards are a good way to go. To keep EMI to a minimum, metallic containers encase the components and boards. Grounding is important, as is minimizing the size of the antenna loop.
- Apply a low-pass filter to your board. High-frequency noises can be eliminated with a low pass filter. This aids in the return of the current to the earth through the return route.
- Cables used on press-fit PCBs that include both digital and analog current create a lot of EMI. The EMI concerns can be resolved by shielding these wires and properly grounding them.
What Are The Useful Considerations For Components Arrangements On Press-Fit PCB?
Electronic components are the power points of the press-fit PCBs. Improperly arranging them can raise the EMI issues. Also, causes a drop in performance, damage to the components, etc.
Place The Components In Proper Manner
Following are some best practices of arranging components that might bring a good result.
- Separate the analog and digital signal elements as much as possible. Keeping and positioning them near together might cause EMI problems, signal loss, cross talk, and sounds. The ideal practice is to ground analog and digital signal components separately.
- Keep analog circuitry and high-speed traces separate. Keep them separated from one another and use shielding to protect them. Keep the ground plane between the analog circuitry and the switching on multilayer PCBs.
- High-speed components can be shielded to decrease EMI. They are EMI’s most important source of output. Make the high-speed signals and the clock as brief as feasible.
How To Keep Trace Layout More Efficient For Press-Fit PCB?
Properly designed traces will ensure the proper flow of current to the components through your press-fit PCB. So, obeying some trace design rules would be an effective way to design proper conductive traces.
- Keeps high-speed traces apart from low-speed traces. Analog and digital signals should also be segregated.
- Make the current return pathways as short as possible. They should be the same length as or shorter than the conductive pathways.
- Use vias with caution and forethought. Vias in multilayer press-fit PCBs will allow you to link the different layers. Long pathways can be created by using vias. Make an effort to make them shorter by correctly designing them.
What Are The Best Practices Of Designing Ground Planes To Minimize The EMI On Press-Fit PCB?
Properly designing the ground plane on the press-fit PCBs is one of the most vital points to reduce the EMI. It is the first defensive line to prevent the EMI. If you follow some common practices, you would be able to minimize the EMI to the minimum level.
Ensure Proper Grounding Area
- Make your press-fit PCBs have the most ground areas possible. Cross-talk, emissions, and noise can be reduced since the return signal can travel across more locations.
- For multilayer press-fit PCBs, a solid ground plane can be the best solution. Lower impedance is provided by a solid ground plane.
- The ground plane should be connected to all of the components. The shock on the components will be mitigated by the ground plane.
- To achieve perfect signal passage, keep the signal duration as low as feasible.
- To the ground plane, connect the decoupling capacitors.
How Could You Ensure The Quality Of Press-Fit PCB?
To maintain the quality of your press-fit PCB manufacturing from the manufacturers, you should follow some precise steps.
- Check the IPC certification of your manufacturer which ensures the standard manufacturing ability of the manufacturer.
- Use quality materials
- Use proper components
- Ensure proper grounding of the press-fit PCB
- Ensure the right component placement
- Ensure necessary protective coating
- Test the PCBs with necessary testing methods
How Does Undesired Temperature Cause Harm To The Press-Fit PCB?
Every PCB has its maximum tolerance level for heat. But when the heat exceeds its level, then the overheating can cause unwanted issues to your press-fit PCBs. The following might occur when your PCB faces an undesired heat issue.
Excessive Heat May Destroy Your PCB
- Components could malfunction which cashews the dissipation on your press-fit PCB.
- Through-hole interference would happen
- Components might get overheated due to the distance among the surface mount devices. Overheating may cause traces of distortion between the components.
- Lead-free solder could be freed to the environment due to the high temperature, which harms the environment.
What Are The Features Of Reliable Press-Fit PCB Manufacturers?
When you search for the reliable and best press-fit PCB manufacturer, you should check on them some criteria they would meet. Reliable manufacturers must have these types of features which ensure good product quality.
- Industry experience
- Quick response
- Reliable customer services
- Bulk production ability along with maintaining the quality
- Research department facility for innovations
- Cost-effective manufacturing facility
- Deadline meeting ability
Fulfilling these criteria would make a press-fit PCB manufacturer reliable to the consumers.
Press-fit PCB technology is one of the fast-growing and demandable technologies. Proper research and design can produce quality products to the market level. PCBMay is one of the leading press-fit PCB makers in China, that facilitates the best manufacturing services for their customers.
You could contact us to get the desired service with your requirements. Get us on our website and ask for the quotes with your needs. We are waiting to ensure the best press-fit PCB manufacturing for you.