Your Best Speaker PCB Manufacturer in China
If speaker PCB is your concern, PCBMay is the right choice for you. We offer a comprehensive range of PCB products. We can produce an outstanding speaker PCB base in a professional design and layout. Choose us!
- One-stop-shop for your PCB needs
- The professional and expert team
- More than 10 years of manufacturing experience
- Provides a superior speaker PCB quality
Speaker PCB is Your Best Choice for Your Project
PCBMay is an old pro manufacturer and producer of PCB. We have an effective and stable speaker printed circuit board for your business. As an expert speaker PCB manufacturer, PCBMay produces extraordinary and advantageous PCB. We can convey and support your PCB needs to finish your project requirements.
Types of Speaker PCB Meet Your Requirements
The OEM speaker circuit board is available in different designs. This PCB is easy to use and connects with other components. Any OEM services are acceptable.
The Bluetooth speaker PCB provides a better capacity for the speaker device. A Bluetooth speaker circuit board is available in 1 to 40 layers, depending on the customer’s needs.
Our multi-layer speaker comes with different solder mask colors: green, black, yellow, red, and more. It features high stability and high reliability.
The wireless speaker PCB is suitable for various types of the speaker. This PCB has the best and professional appearance. Available an affordable and friendly price.
The speaker MP3 PCB meets ROSH standards. PCBMay speaker MP3 PCB has 25.2mm*69.6mm dimensions and 16 layers.
Our custom speaker PCB is easy to customize with your design. Any dimensions, features, and styles are guaranteed. Custom speaker printed circuit board has nice quality and high performance.
Why Choose PCBMay for Your Speaker PCB
PCBMay concentrates on production and transporting operative speaker PCB. We are the number 1 speaker PCB provider in China. If you decide to import a PCB for your business applications, PCBMay is the ideal solution for you. We can suggest a suitable speaker printed circuit board for your business.
PCBMay is your legit source of speaker PCB and other PCB products. We have the full capacity to meet your outstanding speaker PCB standards and demands. We are happy to receive your orders without any minimum. PCBMay welcomes any OEM, ODM, and customizations services. PCBMay is worth your trust since we can give you what you need.
Related Speaker PCB Boards
Speaker PCB Production Details As Following Up
- Production Facility
- PCB Capabilities
- PCB Materials
- Shipping Methods
- Payment Methods
- Send Us Inquiry
|Base Material||KB、Shengyi、ShengyiSF305、FR408、FR408HR、IS410、FR406、GETEK、370HR、IT180A、Rogers4350B、Rogers4000、PTFE Laminates(Rogers series、Taconic series、Arlon series、Nelco series)、Rogers/Taconic/Arlon/Nelco laminate with FR-4 material(including partial Ro4350B hybrid laminating with FR-4)|
|Board Type||Backplane、HDI、High multi-layer 、blind&buried PCB、Embedded Capacitance、Embedded resistance board 、Heavy copper power PCB、Backdrill.|
|Copper Thickness||Min. 1/2 OZ, Max. 10 OZ|
|Maximum Board Size||1100*500mm(43”*19”)|
|Min laser drilling size||4mil|
|Solder Mask||Green, Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow,Purple matte/glossy|
|Surface Treatment||Flash gold(electroplated gold)、ENIG、Hard gold、Flash gold、HASL Lead free、OSP、ENEPIG、Soft gold、Immersion silver、Immersion Tin、ENIG+OSP,ENIG+Gold finger,Flash gold(electroplated gold)+Gold finger,Immersion silver+Gold finger,Immersion Tin+Gold finger.|
|Min. Annular Ring||3mil|
|Aspect ratio||10:1(HASL Lead free、HASL Lead、ENIG、Immersion Tin、Immersion silver、ENEPIG);8:1(OSP)|
|Impedance control||±5ohm(＜50ohm), ±10%(≥50ohm)|
|Other Techniques||Blind/Buried Via|
|Via in Pad|
Here there’re many laminate material datasheets, they’re useful and helpful for you, please see them:
|SUPPLIER||PCB LAMINATE||TYPE||MATERIAL DATASHEET||TG||TD||DK(1MHZ)||DK(1GHZ)||DK(10GHZ)|
|Hitachi||MCL-BE- 67G||Modified Epoxy||DOWNLOAD||140||340||4.9||4.4||–|
|N4000-13EP SI||Modified Epoxy||DOWNLOAD||210-240||350||–||3.4||3.2|
|Stablcor||ST325||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:75w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
|ST10||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:325w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
|Bergquist||ht-04503||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:2.2w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
PCBMay offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
DHL offers international express services in over 220 countries.
DHL partners with PCBMay and offers very competitive rates to customers of PCBMay.
It normally takes 3-7 business days for the package to be delivered around the world.
UPS gets the facts and figures about the world’s largest package delivery company and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services.
It normally takes 3-7 business days to deliver a package to most of the addresses in the world.
TNT has 56,000 employees in 61 countries.
It takes 4-9 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
FedEx offers delivery solutions for customers around the world.
It takes 4-7 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
5. Air, Sea/Air, and Sea
If your order is of large volume with PCBMay, you can also choose
to ship via air, sea/air combined, and sea when necessary.
Please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
Note: if you need others, please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
On our website you can use the following payment methods:
Telegraphic Transfer(TT): A telegraphic transfer (TT) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. It’s very convenient to transfer.
Bank/Wire transfer: To pay by wire transfer using your bank account, you need to visit your nearest bank branch with the wire transfer information. Your payment will be completed 3-5 business days after you have finished the money transfer.
Paypal: Pay easily, fast and secure with PayPal. many other credit and debit cards via PayPal.
Credit Card: You can pay with credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro.
Your Number 1 Speaker PCB Supplier
If you are looking for a superior speaker PCB manufacturer and supplier, PCBMay is your number 1 choice. We engage ourselves in manufacturing a high-end and professional speaker PCB. We have decades of experience in manufacturing, designing, and developing a wide range of PCB products.
PCBMay speaker PCB is a desirable PCB. It is a popular PCB for a wide range of speaker devices. They are available from 1 to 40 layers and comes in different dimensions. PCBMay offers excellent customization services. We can follow your layout, design, sizes, and other specifications.
PCBMay meets various industries standards, including the ISO9001:2015, ISO14001 2015, and IATF16949 qualifications. PCBMay manufactures a qualified and superior speaker PCB. As your expert manufacturer, PCBMay exceeds your exact expectations.
The main features and advantages of PCBMay speaker PCB:
- Lead-free surface
- High-reliable during the applications
- Professional and excellent appearance
- Consist of superior materials
- Easy to use
- Long lifespan
- Meet electronic standards
PCBMay is one of the professional speaker PCB fabricators and manufacturers. We aim to be your solid partner. PCBMay can recommend you the best speaker printed circuit board, which is suitable for various applications. When you need an extraordinary speaker printed circuit board, PCBMay is the perfect place for you to count.
As an old pro manufacturer, we can produce plenty of types of speaker PCB such as Bluetooth PCB, multi-layer PCB, and wireless PCB. We also customize speaker circuit board, mini speaker PCB, portable speaker PCB, and others more.
PCBMay is your one-stop solution for all kinds of PCBs products. We are a reliable and trustable company who can support your project requirements.
We provide a unique speaker circuit board to maintain our good reputation and the best name in this industry. PCBMay will be glad to accept your OEM and ODM request to meet your special standards.
If you are interested in PCBMay speaker PCB, please get in touch with us directly!
Speaker PCB: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Are you thinking of increasing the working efficiency of your speakers?
Or do you want to improve the sound quality emitted by your speaker system?
Well, in both of these cases, Speaker PCB is considered the best solution.
After comprehensive research, we have added some helpful questions about the working and benefits of Speaker printed Circuit Boards in the following guide.
So let’s not wait further and dive into the guide below!
- What is a Speaker PCB?
- What is the Purpose of Using PCB in Speakers?
- Are Speaker PCBs Beneficial to Use?
- Why Use Speaker PCB?
- How to Make a Good Speaker PCB?
- What are the Applications of a Speaker PCB?
- What is the Advantage of Speaker PCB Over Regular Wiring?
- Are Speaker PCB Also Called Surface Mount PCBs?
- Can You Make Speaker PCB At Home?
- What are the Major Steps to Make Speaker PCB?
- How is Speaker PCB Installed?
- What Type of Materials is Present in Speaker PCB?
- What is the Thickness of Speaker PCB?
- Can You Customize a Speaker PCB?
- What are the Differences Between Speaker and a Normal PCB?
- How to Choose the Right Speaker PCB?
- What Colors are Available in the Speaker PCB?
- Are There Any Disadvantages of Using Speaker PCB?
- What is the Solder Mask Clearance of Speaker PCB?
- What is the Thickness of the Solder Mask in Speaker PCB?
- What is the Minimum Space Width of Speaker PCB?
- Where Can You Purchase the Speaker PCB at Reasonable Prices?
What is a Speaker PCB?
A Speaker PCB is defined as a particular type of Printed Circuit Board present in speakers to improve the working quality of the sound speaker system. They are mainly used to increase the functional and working ability of speakers.
They are mainly designed to receive the sound frequency at about 76MHz- 108MHz. Thus, Speaker circuit boards are regarded as the best inventions to cope with higher levels of frequencies.
In addition to the high frequency, the Speaker PCB board is pretty easy to manufacture and install. The majority of the manufacturers prefer using Speaker PCBs in versatile speakers to improve the sound quality.
Furthermore, small and delicate components are integrated on the Printed Circuit Board with the help of a reliable solder mask. The use of premium-quality solder masks is observed to increase the lifespan of Speaker circuit boards.
Electronic professionals find it considerably easy to manufacture the mini Speaker PCB at house without using complex procedures and tools.
You can also use a DIY method and a practice kit to manufacture the premium quality Printed Circuit Board.
Speaker Printed Circuit Board
What is the Purpose of Using PCB in Speakers?
The primary purpose of using PCB in speakers is to enhance the transfer of electric current from one component to another.
Moreover, the Speaker circuit board provides substantial mechanical support to the delicate components present inside the Printed Circuit Board of speakers.
The electric connection between the versatile components of speakers is greatly enhanced with the use of conductive pathways.
The tracks or sound signals are easily etched from the copper sheets that are laminated on the surface of Speaker circuit boards.
A non-conductive substrate is also present on the Speaker Circuit Board, which helps to improve the extent of mechanical strength among the components of the speaker.
Another important reason for using PCBs in speakers is to lower the electronic noise of the speakers during their working.
The manufacturers prefer installing the Speaker circuit boards in versatile speakers to reduce the inspection time and eliminate the portability error in Printed Circuit Boards.
Purpose of Using PCB in Speakers
Are Speaker PCBs Beneficial to Use?
There are many potential benefits of using Speaker Printed Circuit Boards. Some of these common benefits for integrating PCBs in speakers are listed as under:
- They improve the sound leaving and emitting a frequency of the speakers
- It is easily re-workable
- They are extensively available in the market to enhance the working of the speakers
- You can connect them to speakers of different devices, including computers
- The integration of Speaker PCBs decreases the electronic noise of the speakers
- They take less investment of time during their installation and assembly
- The manufacturing of Speaker circuit board is pretty cost-friendly
- The replacement of the damaged Speaker protection PCB is also easy
- The component identification and maintenance has become accessible with the use of Speaker circuit boards
- They help to increase the lifespan and durability of the speakers
- Unlike Aluminum PCB, Speaker PCBs don’t need recurrent maintenance
Why Use Speaker PCB?
Some primary reasons to use Speaker circuit board in your device’s speakers are listed as under:
- They improve the streaming capability of the speakers.
- The transport of current to the different components of speakers is significantly increased with the help of Speaker PCBs.
- They are also used in home amplifiers and home stereo receivers.
- They are mainly used to improve the streaming and sound quality of the speakers.
- Theyhelp to support lossless music files such as MP3, APE, and Hi-Res audio files.
- They greatly help in the wireless streaming of noise.
- Speaker Printed Circuit Board aid to connect different music sources
- You can use the Speaker PCBs in many other local music devices such as USB flash drives or NAS.
- It is mainly designed with the in-built speaker protection circuitry.
- They are best suited for protecting electricity.
Use Speaker Circuit Board
How to Make a Good Speaker PCB?
You can follow the following steps to make a good Speaker Printed Circuit Board:
Choose the Right Quality of Materials
The first step in producing the Speaker PCBs is the selection of the right type of materials to make them. You can choose copper or aluminum to make the Bluetooth Speaker PCB, thereby making them last longer.
In addition to selecting suitable materials, you also need to check the quality of materials before using them in speakers, amplifiers, or screws.
Prepare the Construction Materials
In this step, the manufacturers prefer following all the safety equipment and gadgets while dealing with the materials for Speaker circuit board. Make sure to clean the Printed Circuit Board with the help of a soldering iron.
Moreover, you can use a heat torch to remove the unnecessary parts from the Speaker Printed Circuit Board. Aside from this, it’s also suggested to remove all types of bumps present on the Printed Circuit Board.
Make a Box
The next step in the production of Speaker Printed Circuit Boards is to make a box from the Printed Circuit Boards. For doing so, all you need to do is to cut two pieces of the PCB. Now take two pieces of plexiglass for making the left and right sides of the box.
After doing this, attach all sides of the box and mark the positions of the speakers and protection grill on the box. You can also use a frestraw to cut the holes in the box to integrate speakers in them.
Cut the Plexiglass
The next step is to cut the plexiglass. One thing you need to remember while cutting the plexiglass is to prevent melting. You can use a precise metal file to avoid imperfections.
Furthermore, make holes and adjust them with the help of tapes. In such a way, you’ll have to make a thread for the screws on the Speaker PCB.
Adjust the Speaker Box
After cutting the speaker parts and plexiglass, the next step is to adjust the speaker box with the help of special glue. You can also use high-quality screws and adhesives to add the pieces of Speaker Printed Circuit Board over the plexiglass.
Moreover, don’t forget to make holes for charging the speakers. You can use electronic capacitors for carrying out the charging of the Speaker circuit board.
Connect the Electronic Components
Once you’re all done manufacturing micro Speaker PCB, the next step is to connect all the electrical components with the board. Make sure to connect all components at the right places for their excellent work.
Unlike the Flexible PCB, the Speaker PCB mount is pretty easy to manufacture.
Make a Good Speaker board
What are the Applications of a Speaker PCB?
The applications of Speaker circuit board are listed as under:
Wireless Headsets and Earphones
Almost all Bluetooth Speaker PCB board types are used in the highest quality of wireless headsets and earphones. They improve the music transferring ability of the speakers, thereby increasing the quality of the emitted sound. Some common applications of a Speaker PCB are listed as under:
In addition to this efficient music transfer, the Speaker PCB board also plays a leading role in connecting the courtesy of the voice signals.
Another common application of the Speaker circuit boards is their recurrent use in Bluetooth speakers. Almost everyone has the highest quality and reliable type of Bluetooth speaker.
The use of the micro Speaker PCB in the Bluetooth speakers is to help the devices to sync the audio player in the attached device.
Besides the speakers, the Speaker Protection PCB is also used in multimedia transfer devices which use the Bluetooth mechanism.
Furthermore, it makes the transfer of files from one device to another pretty convenient.
Applications of a Speaker circuit board
What is the Advantage of Speaker PCB Over Regular Wiring?
Some common advantages of Speaker Printed Circuit Board over regular wiring are listed as under:
- It helps to make the speakers compact and small in size
- The use of Bluetooth Speaker PCBsaves the use of wire in speakers
- The integration of Speaker PCB mountsaves the waste of electricity
- The connection between different components of Speaker circuit board is significantly increased with the help of Speaker board
- It provides perfect tracks for the transport of electricity among the different parts of speakers
Are Speaker PCB Also Called Surface Mount PCBs?
Yes, Speaker circuit board is also called Surface PCB mount because almost all the electric components are adjusted on the outer surface of the Printed Circuit Board.
The direct connection of electrical components on the Speaker Printed Circuit Board mount’s circuit board helps improve the quality of the transferred current.
However, many manufacturers, including PCBMay, are now looking to replace this technology with the through-hole technology.
Some manufacturers have also observed durability issues with the use of surface-mounted Speaker circuit boards. Thus, they are now finding a method to fit the components with the help of wire leads.
For connecting the PCB components in this way, a precise wire is used to make holes in the Printed Circuit Board.
Surface Mount PCBs
Can You Make Speaker PCB At Home?
Yes, making a Speaker circuit board at your home is not a big deal. You can make the highest quality of the mini Speaker PCB by following the given steps:
- Print the design of the Printed Circuit Board
- Cut the precise copper plate according to the size of the Speaker Printed Circuit Board
- No transfer of the Printed Circuit Board print onto the copper plate
- Make sure to iron the copper plate of the PCB
- Take a small plastic box
- Fill the chosen plastic box with water
- Now take 2-3 teaspoons of Ferric Chloride powder in the bowl of water
- The next step is to dip the Printed Circuit Board in the solution for the sake of etching it
- Keep the Speaker circuit board in the solution for around 30-40 minutes
- Now draw the paths of the electric current on the surface-mounted PCB
- Connect all the electric components on the surface of these PCBs with the help of a solder mask
- Now unmask the PCB from copper
- You can use several techniques to remove the excessive amount of copper present on the Printed Circuit Board
What are the Major Steps to Make Speaker PCB?
You can follow the given significant steps to make a mini Speaker PCB:
- Design the circuit board of the Speaker circuit board
- Make sure to print the design of the Speaker board
- Track the path of the current on the Printed Circuit Board of the speakers
- Attach all the components on the surface of the Speaker Printed Circuit Board
- Etch the surface of the Printed Circuit Board
- Laminate the Printed Circuit Board with the highest quality of copper
- Remove the excess quantity of the copper from the Speaker Printed Circuit Board
Major Steps to Make Speaker Circuit Board
How is Speaker PCB Installed?
You can follow the given tips to install the highest quality Speaker Printed Circuit Board:
- Analyze the speaker on which you want to install the Speaker PCB board
- Select the components that you want to integrate on the surface of the Speaker PCBs
- Make sure to collect all the tools and glues that you need to install the Speaker circuit boards
- Integrate the design of the Printed Circuit Board with the speaker that you want to install in
- Apply the solder mask on the Speaker Printed Circuit Board to stabilize it
- Punch the PCB for the layer alignment of the Speaker Printed Circuit Board
- Now carry out the necessary optical inspection to check the proper working of the Speaker Circuit Board
The installation of Speaker PCB is far easier than the Heavy Copper PCB. You can carry its installation manually.
What Type of Materials is Present in Speaker PCB?
The following type of materials are present in the Speaker circuit board mount:
It is one of the most commonly used materials in the construction of Speaker PCBs. It is basically a glass-reinforced epoxy laminate used to increase the quality of the Printed Circuit Boards. The quality of epoxy used in this material is flame retardant.
Thus, the flame and water-resistant nature of the FR-4 material in Speaker Printed Circuit Board makes it one of the most stable Printed Board Circuits in speakers.
Some other common materials used in the construction of the Speaker protection PCB include different types of metals such as copper, aluminum, and iron.
The integration of the highest quality of metals promotes Surface Mount Technology (SMT) in the surface-mounted PCB. In addition to this, these materials are responsible for enhanced mechanical stability.
Another durable material that is involved in the construction of Speaker PCB is PTFE. It is used in the majority of the high-frequency applications of speakers. It is highly flexible to install in all types of Speaker PCBs.
Furthermore, the use of PTFE in the Speaker PCBs makes them lightweight and versatile to use in different industries.
Materials is Present in Speaker Circuit Board
What is the Thickness of Speaker PCB?
The thickness of the Speaker PCBs in various types of speakers is estimated at up to 1.57mm.
It’s just an estimated value for the thickness of the Speaker PCB, but it can also range up to 0.062.
The thickness of the Speaker Printed Circuit Board also changes the efficiency of the speakers. The frequency of absorbed or emitted sound also depends on the thickness of the Speaker PCB.
However, there is an inverse relationship between the amount of the current transferred and the thickness of the Speaker PCB.
The greater the thickness of the mini Speaker PCB, the lower the speed of the current transferred through it.
Can You Customize a Speaker PCB?
Yes, you can customize the speaker PCB according to your demands. The thickness and materials of the Speaker PCB can also be customized according to the demands of the users.
All you need to do is contact a reliable manufacturer to get your Speaker PCB customized according to the type of speaker device you have.
The efficient Chinese manufacturers also provide the authority to change the size of the Speaker protection PCB.
Customize a Speaker PCB
What are the Differences Between Speaker and a Normal PCB?
Some of the significant differences between the speaker PCB and Normal PCB are listed as under:
- They have versatile conducting options as compared to the normal PCBs
- They have the ability to control the emitting sound frequency.
- They can easily integrate with other types of the Printed Circuit Board, such as Rigid-Flex PCBor Rogers PCB.
- They are durable than different types of the normal PCB
- They improve the sound quality emitted from the speakers.
How to Choose the Right Speaker PCB?
You can choose the right Speaker PCB by the following tips:
- Check the versatility of materials present in the Speaker PCB that you’re thinking to choose
- Make sure to get your hands on the rightly thick Speaker Printed Circuit Board
- Check the conductivity of the Speaker circuit board before selecting it
- Choose the right size of the Speaker printed circuit board in integration with the size of the speaker
- Try to ensure everything about the working of the Speaker PCB before spending your money on it
Choose the Right Speaker PCB
What Colors are Available in the Speaker PCB?
Many prominent colors are available in the Speaker PCB, including black, green, red, purple, white, and even yellow.
However, the color of the Printed Circuit Board in speakers doesn’t influence the working, but they affect the extent of illumination.
The contrasting colors of Speaker PCB help to see the current pathways easily compared to the dull colors.
That’s why black and white PCBs are more common in speakers than the other types of Printed Circuit Boards.
Are There Any Disadvantages of Using Speaker PCB?
There are no prominent disadvantages of using speaker PCB. But some of the unique benefits of mini Speaker PCB are listed as under:
- They are very sensitive to harsh environmental conditions
- They can easily be damaged while handling
- Some of their electrical components can quickly get corroded
- The assembly of the Speaker PCB is time taking
Disadvantages of Using Speaker PCB
What is the Solder Mask Clearance of Speaker PCB?
Solder mask clearance of the Speaker PCB is defined as the tolerance property that determines the extent to which the solder mask can be applied to the PCB surface.
The primary reason for determining the solder mask clearance of the Speaker printed circuit board is to get an exact idea about the adequate spacing between the current pathways.
Moreover, the spacing of the solder dams between the different features of the surface-mounted PCB can also be determined with the help of solder clearance of Speaker PCB.
What is the Thickness of the Solder Mask in Speaker PCB?
The typical thickness of the solder mask in the Speaker PCB ranges up to 0.8 mils. The thickness of the solder mask in Speaker Printed Circuit Boards is perpendicular to the board.
The thickness of the solder mask in the Speaker PCB board can also be thin and range up to 0.3 mils or less than this.
Regardless of the estimated values, the manufacturers prefer manufacturing the Speaker PCBs having a solder mask thickness of about 0.5 mils.
The thickness of the solder mask also impacts the mechanical stability of the Printed Circuit Board.
Thickness of the Solder Mask in Speaker PCB
What is the Minimum Space Width of Speaker PCB?
The minimum space width of the Speaker PCB ranges 6 to 30 mils from for the majority of the signal widths.
Different manufacturers offer different space widths for the Speaker printed circuit boards.
However, the copper spacing is regarded as the minimum gap between the two adjacent paths of the Speaker PCB.
The spacing width of the Printed Circuit Board also affects the extent of the current passing through the pathway.
The greater the width, the greater the current passing between the paths of the Speaker printed circuit board.
Where Can You Purchase the Speaker PCB at Reasonable Prices?
You can purchase the highest quality of speaker PCB at reasonable rates by approaching Chinese manufacturers.
PCBMay is regarded as one of those Chinese manufacturers who never disappoints the users with the rates of the Speaker Printed Circuit Boards.
You can contact them to get your hands on the most reliable quality of Speaker PCB at pocket-friendly prices.