Your Reliable Small PCB Manufacturer
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with PCBMay if you require a Small PCB for your business. We can provide you with a comprehensive PCB manufacturing solution that will help you grow your business.
- Manufacture PCB in a wide range
- One-stop PCB solution
- Cost-effective custom PCB
- 24/7 online customer service
Why PCBMay is Expert in Small PCB Manufacturing
If you’re searching for an excellent Small PCB leading manufacturer, PCBMay is the best option. We explain how to distribute the Small circuit board you require for your design project. Our Small PCBs all fulfill all product specifications. Please send us your requests and orders so that we all can deliver the best possible price.
Types of Small PCB Meet Your Needs
Why Choose PCBMay for Your Small PCB
PCBMay can help you open a business by forming a long-term partnership. From China, we are your dependable Small PCB manufacturer and distributor. PCBMay competently produced all Small PCB varieties as a professional supplier with years’ experience.
We have a specialist who can provide outstanding Small board efficiency and effectiveness. You can tell us more about your exceptional Small PCB, and we’ll take care of the rest. Learn how PCBMay can assist you! Send us your concerns right now, and we’ll get back to you right away!
Related Small PCB
Small PCB Production Details As Following Up
|Base Material||KB、Shengyi、ShengyiSF305、FR408、FR408HR、IS410、FR406、GETEK、370HR、IT180A、Rogers4350B、Rogers4000、PTFE Laminates(Rogers series、Taconic series、Arlon series、Nelco series)、Rogers/Taconic/Arlon/Nelco laminate with FR-4 material(including partial Ro4350B hybrid laminating with FR-4)|
|Board Type||Backplane、HDI、High multi-layer 、blind&buried PCB、Embedded Capacitance、Embedded resistance board 、Heavy copper power PCB、Backdrill.|
|Copper Thickness||Min. 1/2 OZ, Max. 10 OZ|
|Maximum Board Size||1100*500mm(43”*19”)|
|Min laser drilling size||4mil|
|Solder Mask||Green, Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow,Purple matte/glossy|
|Surface Treatment||Flash gold(electroplated gold)、ENIG、Hard gold、Flash gold、HASL Lead free、OSP、ENEPIG、Soft gold、Immersion silver、Immersion Tin、ENIG+OSP,ENIG+Gold finger,Flash gold(electroplated gold)+Gold finger,Immersion silver+Gold finger,Immersion Tin+Gold finger.|
|Min. Annular Ring||3mil|
|Aspect ratio||10:1(HASL Lead free、HASL Lead、ENIG、Immersion Tin、Immersion silver、ENEPIG);8:1(OSP)|
|Impedance control||±5ohm(＜50ohm), ±10%(≥50ohm)|
|Other Techniques||Blind/Buried Via|
|Via in Pad|
Here there’re many laminate material datasheets, they’re useful and helpful for you, please see them:
|SUPPLIER||PCB LAMINATE||TYPE||MATERIAL DATASHEET||TG||TD||DK(1MHZ)||DK(1GHZ)||DK(10GHZ)|
|Hitachi||MCL-BE- 67G||Modified Epoxy||DOWNLOAD||140||340||4.9||4.4||–|
|N4000-13EP SI||Modified Epoxy||DOWNLOAD||210-240||350||–||3.4||3.2|
|Stablcor||ST325||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:75w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
|ST10||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:325w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
|Bergquist||ht-04503||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:2.2w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
PCBMay offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
DHL offers international express services in over 220 countries.
DHL partners with PCBMay and offers very competitive rates to customers of PCBMay.
It normally takes 3-7 business days for the package to be delivered around the world.
UPS gets the facts and figures about the world’s largest package delivery company and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services.
It normally takes 3-7 business days to deliver a package to most of the addresses in the world.
TNT has 56,000 employees in 61 countries.
It takes 4-9 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
FedEx offers delivery solutions for customers around the world.
It takes 4-7 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
5. Air, Sea/Air, and Sea
If your order is of large volume with PCBMay, you can also choose
to ship via air, sea/air combined, and sea when necessary.
Please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
Note: if you need others, please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
On our website you can use the following payment methods:
Telegraphic Transfer(TT): A telegraphic transfer (TT) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. It’s very convenient to transfer.
Bank/Wire transfer: To pay by wire transfer using your bank account, you need to visit your nearest bank branch with the wire transfer information. Your payment will be completed 3-5 business days after you have finished the money transfer.
Paypal: Pay easily, fast and secure with PayPal. many other credit and debit cards via PayPal.
Credit Card: You can pay with credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro.
PCBMay- Your Professional Small PCB Manufacturer and Supplier in China
We are an exceptionally competent Small PCB manufacturer that has been in operation since 2008. If you’re looking for the Right PCB, PCBMay is the perfect location to go, as we have supplied in a range of international markets, not just China.
PCBMay adheres to innovative, lead-free installation advanced technology. A small printed circuit board is best suited for home and electronics applications, given the unique components used. PCBMay can personalize the number of layers, colors, and other aspects of your Small board. Don’t worry; PCBMay is on hand to help.
PCBMay is a leading manufacturer of Small PCBs. Because we have trained professionals and an engineering team that has been here for 20 years, we can assure high quality. We are confident in our ability to supply you with an excellent small board and other similar products.
It is distributed globally by PCBMay. We receive many compliments from our buyers, and they are always pleasantly surprised by our creativity; we have the best executive team in the industry to ensure that you receive an outstanding customer experience.
We are a PCBMay company certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2015, REACH, and UL. PCBMay is the most reliable and consistent PCB company, which makes complete sense.
You can get a customized Small PCB for the best price. Would you please send us any concerns or suggestions you have about the Small board standard? We will immediately respond to your needs and guarantee the security of your package.
Choose PCBMay as your company’s trustworthy Small PCBs manufacturer. We guarantee high-quality products at a low price.
Get a quote on your next Small PCB right now!
Small PCB: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
This is a complete and compact guide that contains all the essential information about the small board.
It includes all the necessary information regarding it such as its design, applicability, structure, installation, etc.
Buying small PCBs for your product or device plays a key role in its success.
Therefore, before finalizing any decision regarding a small circuit board, go through this comprehensive guide.
- What is Small PCB?
- What are the Applications of Small PCB?
- What are the Components of Small PCB?
- What are the Dimensions of Small PCB?
- Which Materials are Used to Manufacture Small PCB?
- How Do You Manufacture Small PCB?
- Can You Design Small PCB?
- How Small Can You Make a Small PCB?
- Can You Customize Small PCB?
- What are the Benefits of Small PCB?
- What are the Drawbacks of Small PCB?
- What are the Specifications of Small PCB?
- What are the Design Guidelines for Small PCB?
- Can You Repair Small PCB?
- Can You Install Heat Sinks in Small PCB?
- What are the Features of Small PCB?
- How Can You Assure the Quality of Small PCB?
- What is the Cost of Small PCB?
- Is Small PCB Better than Regular Size PCB?
- How Much Time is Required to Manufacture Small PCB?
- Who is the Best Manufacturer of Small PCB?
- How to Order Small PCB?
- How to Import Small PCB from China?
- How Do You Pack Small PCB?
- How Do You Ship Small PCB?
- What are the Things to Consider before Purchasing Small PCB?
- Will You Provide After-Sales Support for Small PCB?
- What is the Average Life of Small PCB?
- What is the Warranty Period of Small PCB?
- What is the Minimum Order Quantity for Small PCB?
What is Small PCB?
A small PCB is a type of printed circuit board that is smaller in size.
In regular terms, if a PCB is smaller than the average panel size, then it is called a small printed circuit board.
These specialized PCBs are usually challenging to manufacture because of their complexity.
This is because a small board is made with a lot of necessary components on a tiny board.
It is an innovative type of printed circuit board.
Small Printed Circuit Board
What are the Applications of Small PCB?
Since a small PCB is a specialized type of PCB, its applications are also numerous.
Business owners order small printed circuit boards to ensure the small size of their products without performance reduction.
Some of the most common usages of the small board are as follows:
Microwave chips that require tiny size and efficient performance use small printed circuit boards.
Numerous industrial devices with minimum dimensional requirements use small PCBs.
Various LEDs are also backed by small printed circuit boards because of their compact size and high performance.
- Electronic Gadgets:
Latest gadgets of small dimensions require small boards to work on their back.
In addition to these mentioned applications, they are also used in numerous other specialized products.
What are the Components of Small PCB?
Since a small PCB is manufactured for numerous purposes, its components also vary.
The number of components installed and the physical dimensions of the small circuit board depend upon the requirements.
However, a typical small printed circuit board could have the following components.
- Silicon-Controlled Rectifier (SCR)
- Integrated Circuits
- Crystal Oscillators
- Switches and Relays
Additionally, you can add as many components as your design requires on a small PCB’s surface.
What are the Dimensions of Small PCB?
As the name suggests, a small PCB is definitely a small-sized printed circuit board.
Its dimensions are also small than the usual printed circuit boards found in most regular devices.
Prominent PCB manufacturers like PCBMay manufacture small boards with the dimensions of 0.5” x 0.5’’.
However, you can request them if you need more compact size either wider or shorter.
Which Materials are Used to Manufacture Small PCB?
The materials used in a small circuit board depend upon the components and all other parts of its structure.
The nature of small printed circuit boards such as flexibility, rigidness, and other characteristics are important.
Copper is the primary material that is used in a standard small board.
This is also because copper provides high conductivity and a small circuit board requires it.
A regular small printed circuit board usually consists of the following materials.
Material of Small Printed Circuit Board
How Do You Manufacture Small PCB?
Manufacturing of small PCB consists of numerous complex machining processes.
Which processes are used to manufacture small boards depends upon their requirements.
For example, if there is a specific demand for coloring the small board, the process of silkscreen printing is added.
The number of processes for manufacturing small boards also varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
However, a typical manufacturing procedure for a small circuit board is as follows:
- The design of small printed circuit boards is made through specialized computer-aided design software.
- The raw board is manufactured through quality materials.
- Components are attached to the small printed circuit board.
- All the required connections or traces are installed to these tiny circuit boards.
- Heat sinks or other thermal management components are added onto its surface.
- Small PCB is tested to see whether it operates according to the expectations or not.
Can You Design Small PCB?
Yes, skillful PCB manufacturers like PCBMay can provide you with complete designing services for small PCB.
Designing a small printed circuit board is a bit complex and challenging task than regular PCBs.
That is why you should always prefer a well-versed and prominent small printed circuit board manufacturer.
Aspects that could be designed include the internal and external structure, connections, components, etc.
All the required elements are added to the blueprint of the small printed circuit board.
Finally, this design file is used to manufacture a small circuit board exactly according to the given design constraints.
How Small Can You Make a Small PCB?
Different PCB manufacturers have different capabilities to manufacture small PCB.
Prominent PCB manufacturers like PCBMay can manufacture small boards of around 0.2’’ x 0.2’’.
This is the smallest printed circuit board that can be manufactured by any PCB manufacturer.
The layout and available space to put the required components on a small printed circuit board also play a key role in defining it.
Compact electronic devices like most smartwatches require small PCBs to work properly.
Can You Customize Small PCB?
Yes, you can request customizations to a skilled PCB manufacturer for small board.
There are a lot of features and design attributes that you can customize on the small circuit board.
A small printed circuit board mostly consists of customized elements throughout the board,
This is because of the special requirements expected from its structure.
From major components like conductors to minor traces connections, each and everything is customizable.
Your small PCB manufacturer will also be able to provide you useful suggestions regarding its customizations.
What are the Benefits of Small PCB?
There are unmatched benefits and advantages of using small PCB.
Since it is a specialized type of PCB, the internal structure of a small printed circuit board is also made with extreme care.
This care turns out to be really beneficial for most of its applications.
The most significant benefits of using small printed circuit board are as follows:
- Small printed circuit board provides the capability to be used in extremely small sized products.
- You can install as many components on small printed circuit board as you require if the space is left.
- It can fit into complex products pretty easily without any shape changes of the actual product.
- You can get small circuit board in different types and materials.
- The customization of small printed circuit board is possible to a great extent.
The number of benefits greatly increases when you purchase a small circuit board from a prominent manufacturer.
What are the Drawbacks of Small PCB?
Everything that comes with benefits also have some drawbacks same as the case with small PCB.
The disadvantages of small printed circuit board are less than its benefits and advantages.
The few drawbacks of small printed circuit board are as follows:
- The complexity for manufacturing small circuit board is higher than usual PCBs.
- The choice for designing and components installation is limited because of the short available space.
- Price of small printed circuit board is a bit higher than other printed circuit boards.
- Manufacturing time and the risk of breakage is a bit higher than of regular printed circuit boards.
However, the above-mentioned drawbacks can be greatly reduced only through a quality manufacturer.
It will make sure that you get minimum drawbacks and maximum benefits along with the small PCB.
What are the Specifications of Small PCB?
The specifications of small PCB are as follows:
- The overall size of small printed circuit board is definitely small for over 0.2’’ x 0.2’’.
- Usual silkscreen of small circuit board consists of greenish color.
- The thickness of small printed circuit board is usually kept smaller than regular PCBs.
Additionally, you can add or remove as many specifications as you require as per your requirements.
The small printed circuit board manufacturer will also help you finalize the specifications.
What are the Design Guidelines for Small PCB?
There are numerous design tips and guidelines that you need to follow in order to make a high-quality small PCB.
Some of the most significant design guidelines for it are as follows:
- The space between electrical conducting paths should be as minimum as possible.
- Always use tiny heat sinks for small circuit boards where high processes are required.
- Solder the circuit board with a very accurate and fine soldering iron of strong tip.
- Make sure that the tight clearances of the holes are properly made as per the design constraints.
- Material of high-quality should be used because the circuit will go through very defined and deep processes.
Alongside the above-mentioned guidelines, your small PCB manufacturer will also provide you relevant ones.
Can You Repair Small PCB?
The repairing factor of small PCB depends upon various factors.
Some of the most significant factors are as follows:
- Where the fault has occurred is the very first things to look at because critical placement cannot be easily recovered.
- The intensity of the fault is also a great consideration as if the intensity is low, it can easily be repaired.
- Most of the components of small printed circuit board are easily repairable.
- Complex components, arrangements, and connections becomes challenging to repair.
Experienced and international PCB manufacturers like PCBMay can easily repair small circuit boards.
However, the above statement is only applicable where all the factors are encouraging to be repaired.
Repairing Small Printed Circuit Board
Can You Install Heat Sinks in Small PCB?
Yes, no matter how small or large a PCB is, installation of heat sinks is possible.
It can only be done through skilled PCB manufacturers like PCBMay.
The size of these heat sinks is optimized according to the required dimensions of the small circuit board.
Specialized heat sinks are used in extra small products where they are required.
In a nutshell, you should always consult a good manufacturer to embed heat sinks in your small circuit board.
What are the Features of Small PCB?
Numerous features come with small PCB as it has eye-catching qualities.
The most significant features of it are as follows:
- Small printed circuit board can be made as small as you require within the limitations.
- The components which are embedded on the surface of small circuit board are also tiny and efficient.
- The power of components are not reduced with their size on small printed circuit board.
- Design can be compact by adhering to all the quality standards.
- You can customize small printed circuit board as much as you require.
The above-mentioned features are those which you can find in a typical small circuit board.
In order to increase its features, always purchase it from a skillful manufacturer like PCBMay.
Features Small Printed Circuit Board
How Can You Assure the Quality of Small PCB?
There are various varieties of small PCB in the market and you should know the quality parameters to check them.
Manufacturers also provide different qualities of small PCBs.
In order to assure the quality of a small printed circuit board, you should check the following aspects:
- Thickness and other dimensions of the small circuit board should exactly be the same as designed.
- No component should be hanging to the circuit.
- The surface of a small printed circuit board should be smooth and without any physical and technical defects.
- Proper thermal management mechanisms or components should be installed into the circuit of small circuit boards.
- A good manufacturer always provides a warranty for a small printed circuit board.
The above-mentioned parameters are just for you to check the standard quality of small PCBs.
Manufacturing it through a quality manufacturer will definitely boost its quality grading.
What is the Cost of Small PCB?
The cost of small PCB varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
The major factor which defines the price of the small circuit board is its requirements.
The more complex a small printed circuit board is, the more is its price.
How a manufacturer makes your specified PCB is also an important factor to consider its price.
On average, a typical small PCB costs around $0.1 to $10 if the requirements are usual.
For specialized and complex requirements, this price can go up to $200.
Your small printed circuit board manufacturer will help you define the right price for it.
Is Small PCB Better than Regular Size PCB?
There is no way to say that a small PCB is better than a regular PCB because of numerous reasons.
The primary aspect which defines the suitability and feasibility of a small printed circuit board is its requirements.
If your requirements demand a PCB with a smaller size and components then it is definitely the best option.
Otherwise, using a regular PCB is not a bad thing in this regard.
Where you are going to use that PCB is the primary question for answering it.
Moreover, you can get in touch with your PCB manufacturer for more insights regarding both of them.
Small vs. Standard PCB
How Much Time is Required to Manufacture Small PCB?
The time required for a small PCB to be manufactured varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
It also depends upon the requirements you provide to the PCB manufacturer.
Small printed circuit board with complex requirements takes a long time than the regular requirements PCB.
However, a typical small printed circuit board can be manufactured within around 2-3 days.
A good manufacturer can make it within some hours as well but again, it depends upon the requirements.
Your PCB manufacturer can guide you related to the time required for it to manufacture as per your needs.
Who is the Best Manufacturer of Small PCB?
There are numerous small PCB manufacturers around the market of the world.
Finding the best one that suits your criteria along with a reasonable price is always a need of everyone.
Following are the qualities that you should look into a manufacturer for finding the best one.
- A good small printed circuit board manufacturer always have a plenty of experience in manufacturing it.
- It should be having skillful workers with up to the mark machines.
- The material that it uses should be of high quality and from a good supplier.
- Adherence to essential international quality standards is what you should look at first.
- The delivery capacity of small printed circuit board manufacturer should be wide and global.
- Previous client feedback and market reputation are also most considerable aspects.
- PCB delivery time should be minimum as possible.
- The manufacturer should be economical and not very much over-priced.
Aligning to all the above-mentioned factors, PCBMay is one of the top-notch small PCB manufacturers.
It also provides warranty and after-sales support service for your ease.
How to Order Small PCB?
If you want to order small PCB from a satisfied PCB manufacturer, you need to follow certain steps.
Although these steps can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, the precedence of these steps are the same.
These essential steps are as follows:
- Open the website of chosen PCB Manufacturer and go to its Contact Us page.
- Write your requirements related to small printed circuit board in the message box.
- All of your mentioned requirements and needs should be clear and good to go.
- Request a price quote and a sample if the manufacturer allows it.
- Finalize the price with the manufacturer and clear out all the payments.
- Your order will be placed once the payments are clear.
For confirmation of the order, it is recommended to ask for an order receipt from your small PCB manufacturer.
How to Import Small PCB from China?
Importing small PCB from China consists of just a few necessary steps.
These steps are as follows:
- Finalize your order through the website of a small printed circuit board manufacturer.
- Provide the shipment details and preferences such as through air, sea, or road.
- Provide the customs information to your PCB manufacturer for better delivery.
- Get the necessary details regarding your specialized small printed circuit board from the manufacturer.
- You will soon receive the order within due course of time.
Import from China
How Do You Pack Small PCB?
Small PCB is packed with extreme care and good packaging.
This is because of the tiny size and mini components installed on the surface of the small printed circuit board.
Good manufacturers always pack small printed circuit boards with top-notch packaging for convenient delivery.
Specialized cartons are used to pack units of small printed circuit boards.
Each individual printed circuit board is separated by a small plastic film.
Your PCB manufacturer can brief you regarding the packaging you require for small PCBs.
How Do You Ship Small PCB?
Shipment of small PCB varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
However, prominent PCB manufacturers like PCBMay provides three primary shipment options.
These options include shipment of small circuit boards through the sea, air, or by road.
It also depends upon the geographical area where you are located.
What are the Things to Consider before Purchasing Small PCB?
Before buying small PCB you should look at the following factors:
- Small printed circuit board is fulfilling your needs rather than standard PCB.
- All the components are properly connected on the circuit board.
- The raw material used in its manufacturing is of a good and sustainable quality.
- The manufacturer is experienced and giving you a reasonable market rate.
Will You Provide After-Sales Support for Small PCB?
Yes, most of the prominent small PCB manufacturers like PCBMay provides after sales support.
It consists of 24/7 support with different modes of communication.
These usually include chat, call, messaging, video calls, or other online platforms.
After Sales Service
What is the Average Life of Small PCB?
The average life of a small PCB depends upon various factors.
The manufacturing quality proves to be the first impactful factor in this regard.
What are the conditions in which the small printed circuit board is used?
On average, the life of a typical small printed circuit board revolves around 20 years.
You can ask the manufacturer for getting more insights into its expected life.
What is the Warranty Period of Small PCB?
The warranty period of a small PCB is different from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Prominent manufacturers like PCBMay provides a warranty of 1 year for small printed circuit boards.
Your PCB manufacturer can be able to tell you the exact warranty according to specifications.
What is the Minimum Order Quantity for Small PCB?
The minimum order quantity for small PCB varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Normally, high-class manufacturers like PCBMay allow you to order small boards as much as you want.
There are no restrictions on the minimum order quantity for that.