PCBMay is your trusted foundation that can help you with your drone PCB needs and requirements. We fabricate, assemble, and manufacture the highest-durability of drone PCB that 100% meets your diverse requirements.
- 10+ years in drone PCB manufacturing
- Supplies drone PCB in 60+ countries worldwide
- No limitation for drone PCB orders
- 24/7 hours sales & fast delivery
Drone PCB is Your Perfect Solution to Boost Your Business
Are you seeking an absolute foundation for your drone PCB fulfillment? Everything you need is right here at PCBMay. We involve in manufacturing all sorts of PCB components for more than ten years. PCBMay is professional in offering you the most upgraded drone PCB that perfectly fits your business and projects. Our company has a large stock of drone PCBs ready for your orders and delivery.
The 100% originality of drone PCB is what we keep on providing. Inquire PCBMay and avail right now!
Types of Drone PCB Meet Your Needs
Why Choose PCBMay For Your Drone PCB
PCBMay exhibits as an old-pro drone PCB manufacturer in China. We have rich-experienced in managing this prestigious PCB prototyping profession. Our drone PCB and related PCB components come with numerous designs, layouts, features, and 100% approved ISO, REACH, UL, and RoHS certifications.
Moreover, we have our 15+ years of well-skilled engineers and technical team who widely support drone PCB manufacturing. You can assure the most excellent satisfaction if you avail of our drone PCB parts. We keep succeeding in the famous drone PCB manufacturer and supplier, not just locally but internationally.
Leave all your worries here at PCBMay. We promise that everything you need will provide you with practical solutions. Rely on us!
Related Drone PCB
Drone PCB Production Details As Following Up
|Base Material||KB、Shengyi、ShengyiSF305、FR408、FR408HR、IS410、FR406、GETEK、370HR、IT180A、Rogers4350B、Rogers4000、PTFE Laminates(Rogers series、Taconic series、Arlon series、Nelco series)、Rogers/Taconic/Arlon/Nelco laminate with FR-4 material(including partial Ro4350B hybrid laminating with FR-4)|
|Board Type||Backplane、HDI、High multi-layer 、blind&buried PCB、Embedded Capacitance、Embedded resistance board 、Heavy copper power PCB、Backdrill.|
|Copper Thickness||Min. 1/2 OZ, Max. 10 OZ|
|Maximum Board Size||1100*500mm(43”*19”)|
|Min laser drilling size||4mil|
|Solder Mask||Green, Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow,Purple matte/glossy|
|Surface Treatment||Flash gold(electroplated gold)、ENIG、Hard gold、Flash gold、HASL Lead free、OSP、ENEPIG、Soft gold、Immersion silver、Immersion Tin、ENIG+OSP,ENIG+Gold finger,Flash gold(electroplated gold)+Gold finger,Immersion silver+Gold finger,Immersion Tin+Gold finger.|
|Min. Annular Ring||3mil|
|Aspect ratio||10:1(HASL Lead free、HASL Lead、ENIG、Immersion Tin、Immersion silver、ENEPIG);8:1(OSP)|
|Impedance control||±5ohm(＜50ohm), ±10%(≥50ohm)|
|Other Techniques||Blind/Buried Via|
|Via in Pad|
Here there’re many laminate material datasheets, they’re useful and helpful for you, please see them:
|SUPPLIER||PCB LAMINATE||TYPE||MATERIAL DATASHEET||TG||TD||DK(1MHZ)||DK(1GHZ)||DK(10GHZ)|
|Hitachi||MCL-BE- 67G||Modified Epoxy||DOWNLOAD||140||340||4.9||4.4||–|
|N4000-13EP SI||Modified Epoxy||DOWNLOAD||210-240||350||–||3.4||3.2|
|Stablcor||ST325||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:75w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
|ST10||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:325w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
|Bergquist||ht-04503||–||DOWNLOAD||Thermal conductivity:2.2w/m.k(with 1oz copper)|
PCBMay offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
DHL offers international express services in over 220 countries.
DHL partners with PCBMay and offers very competitive rates to customers of PCBMay.
It normally takes 3-7 business days for the package to be delivered around the world.
UPS gets the facts and figures about the world’s largest package delivery company and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services.
It normally takes 3-7 business days to deliver a package to most of the addresses in the world.
TNT has 56,000 employees in 61 countries.
It takes 4-9 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
FedEx offers delivery solutions for customers around the world.
It takes 4-7 business days to deliver the packages to the hands
of our customers.
5. Air, Sea/Air, and Sea
If your order is of large volume with PCBMay, you can also choose
to ship via air, sea/air combined, and sea when necessary.
Please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
Note: if you need others, please contact your sales representative for shipping solutions.
On our website you can use the following payment methods:
Telegraphic Transfer(TT): A telegraphic transfer (TT) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. It’s very convenient to transfer.
Bank/Wire transfer: To pay by wire transfer using your bank account, you need to visit your nearest bank branch with the wire transfer information. Your payment will be completed 3-5 business days after you have finished the money transfer.
Paypal: Pay easily, fast and secure with PayPal. many other credit and debit cards via PayPal.
Credit Card: You can pay with credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro.
PCBMay- Your Ultimate Drone PCB Supplier
For all your drone PCB needs, PCBMay can be your one-stop solution. PCBMay is known as an excellent manufacturer of high-end selection of drone PCB in China. We have the largest-scale drone PCB distribution to all leading market necessities worldwide.
Since 2008, we involve in researching, planning, designing, layout, and manufacturing PCB prototyping components. Thus, we also offer different varieties of PCB products that perfectly fit your electronic installations.
Drone PCB is another classification of printed circuit board that supplies enough power to the specific parts of the drone elements. In addition, it is also able to eliminate the weight cost of a metal or plastic circuit frame. It is controlled through a microcontroller, compatible, and runs to the drone firmware.
We have a scope of services regardless of our drone PCB products. Hence, it manufactures according to its specific focus and requirements. PCBMay provides you numerous types of drone PCB. It includes the mini drone PCB, quadcopter PCB, flight control PCB, drone inverter PCB, drone booster PCB, drone remote control PCB, and many more.
Moreover, our drone PCB is flexible enough that makes it more convenient in any automotive or electronic configuration. It may come in plenty of sizes, colors, designs, powers, board thickness, copper thickness, board width, and other features. Take note; it can customize depending on your requirements. It is also tested and proven through the ICT, AOTI, XRAY, FCT, and another legible product testing.
Our dedicated engineers and staff’s assistance makes it possible for us to generate tons of drone PCB. We are proud to say that we already accomplish the SO9001:2008, RoHS, REACH, ISO9001:2015, UL (E477880), and ISO14001:2015. Each of our products is 100% protected by the IPC class 2 and class 3 surveillance.
PCMay keeps on releasing the newest and upgraded version of drone PCB. Our drone PCB is fresh from our factory, 100% original, brand-new and affordable at a price. We only use the most selected product material to ensure the credibility and quality of our product.
To satisfy your top-quality needs of drone PCB, don’t feel any doubt about trusting PCBMay. We are intelligent enough to cater to even a ton of your orders. We have 24/7 fast online services and fast-delivery behavior to send your place orders anytime, anywhere.
Follow and don’t miss out on checking PCBMay official website for the newest update about the product!
Drone PCB – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Are you thinking to upgrade the specifications of your drone?
Or are you wondering about installing a more efficient power source in your drone?
In both of these cases, drone PCB can prove as your best choice.
In the guide below, we have gathered some informational questions about the working, types, and properties of this particular PCB.
So let’s explore the guide!
- What is Drone PCB?
- What are the Technical Properties of Drone PCB?
- How Can You Create a PCB For Drone?
- What is the Designing Procedure for Drone PCB?
- What is the Fabrication Process of the Drone PCB?
- What is the List of Materials Used in Drone PCB?
- What are the Uses of a Drone PCB?
- What is the Design of Flight Controller Drone PCB?
- What is the Life of a Drone PCB?
- Can You Make a Drone PCB At Home?
- Why Choose Drone PCB From China?
- What are the Properties of a Drone PCB Manufacturer?
- Do You Need to Check the Fulfillment on Quality Certifications in Drone PCB?
- What is the Drone PCB With Remote?
- What is the Price of a Drone PCB?
- What are the Steps for the Installation of Drone PCB?
- How to Control a Drone PCB With a Remote?
- Are Drone PCBs Available with Warranty?
What is Drone PCB?
A drone PCB is defined as the particular type of the printed board circuit integrated with drone technology. Its primary purpose is to supply power to the different parts of the drone during its operation.
The invention of the drone printed board circuit has made the engineers or drone makers connect their electrical components in a compact and precise way.
Previously, drone manufacturers use wires to connect the different parts of the drone. The presence of copper and heavy solder joints in the drone PCB increases the working efficiency of drones.
In addition to this, there are many versatile types of drone PCBs. Each type of drone printed board circuit is available with distinguishing features.
They are basically used as the voltage controllers on the drone boards. The drone printed board circuits also contain some voltage controllers on the board.
These voltage controllers play the leading role in distributing the voltage in the whole circuit and providing clean power to the drone for a better working experience.
There are also many sizes and layouts of drone PCB, which makes it easier for the user to choose the right size or design that suits the drone.
The voltage and current capacity of the drone PCB is a bit higher than all the other types of the printed board circuits.
It also plays an essential role in controlling the RPM of the motors present in the input circuit.
What are the Technical Properties of Drone PCB?
The significant properties of the drone PCB are listed as under:
- They are present in different sizes and designs
- They can be easily connected with the battery and antenna
- They are equipped with a receiver
- They efficiently transfer the current and voltage throughout the circuit
- They can also work with the GPS module
- They help to keep the components of the drone board stable in one place
- The building process of the drone PCB is pretty simple
- It’s easy to assemble and install in the drones
- They can be controlled with the help of a remote control
- They also contain the aluminum traces on the board circuit
- They work in compliance with the motor of the drone
- They help the drone to control its directional movements during the flight
Technical Properties of Drone PCB
How Can You Create a PCB For Drone?
However, the basic steps for creating the best quality of drone PCB are given as under:
- Design the Layout of PCB
The first step in the construction of the drone printed board circuit is to make the basic frame of the PCB in the AutoCAD. Make sure to draw the basic structure of the drone that you want to use with the PCBs.
You can create the frame by using the line and the circle. Draw a symmetry line since it’ll help you place the printed board circuit components at the correct positions.
Don’t make the structure of the PCB complex since it’ll make it hard for you to place the components of the drone PCB. Save the diagram in your device after completing it.
- Make the Circuit Design in the EEASYEDA
Once you’re done with making the highest quality and complex frame of the drone PCB, the next step is to draw the circuit of the board.
You can use a particular software called EASYEDA for drawing the circuit frame of the drone printed board circuit. Make sure to draw a schematic diagram.
If you want to make the circuit diagram clear and understandable, you can use the net port. It’ll make your schematic diagram look neat and clean.
- Import AutoCAD File to EASYEDA
After making the circuit frame of the drone PCB in the EASYEDA, you need to import the finalized design of the board from AutoCAD into EASYEDA.
The next step is to choose the correct layer type that suits the drone PCB without disturbing its properties. Make sure to keep the components near the motor of the drone.
You can also make a small arrow mark at the center of the box. This will make the rotation of the motor easy.
- Remove the Lines
After setting the component position on the drone PCB, you have to remove the symmetrical lines from the circuit diagram.
Set the voltage limit of every component on the drone printed board circuit. For doing so, you can use the high-quality Auto-Router or a manual router. Don’t forget to increase the width of the power line.
Now finalize the design and export it as the Gerber file. Add the components to the assigned positions and check the proper working of the drone printed board circuits.
Create a PCB For Drone
What is the Designing Procedure for Drone PCB?
The designing procedure for the drone PCB is all related to the use of automatic software, including AutoCAD and EASYEDA.
You can use this software and its features to draw the basic frame, or an integrated design of the drone printed board circuits.
However, the manufacturers in China prefer using other precise methods for designing the drone PCB.
But there are certain factors that you need to keep in your mind while designing the circuit board for all types of drones.
Some of these factors that you need to remember during the designing of the drone PCB include:
- The circuit board for the drone should be lightweight.
- Make sure to integrate a thin Rigid-Flex PCB to limit the space between the components and lower the PCB’s weight.
- Try to adopt the creative designs for making the drone PCBs
- Limit the spacing of the elements in the drone printed board circuits.
- The designer should be an expert at making the designs of the drone PCBs
- Don’t re-design the printed board circuit.
- Use the compatible software for making the drone PCB
Designing Procedure for Drone PCB
What is the Fabrication Process of the Drone PCB?
The fabrication process of the drone PCB is defined as transforming the printed board circuit into a physical structure that contains all properties and specifications for better working.
However, the general fabrication process of the drone printed board circuit is carried out with the following steps:
- The designers make the desired layout of the printed board circuit by using copper-clad laminates.
- The excess copper is removed from the drone PCB by using the etching or eliminating process.
- The removal of the copper is carried out in the inner layers, which reveal the traces and the pads.
- The PCB layer stack-up is created by laminating the printed board circuit materials by heating or pressing.
- The pressing of the laminated materials is carried out at very high temperatures.
- After this, the manufacturers use the hole pins and vias to make the mounting holes on the board.
- These holes play the leading role to hold the components of the circuit board in one place.
- Now the etching or removing of the copper-clad is carried on the outer layers.
- The pinholes and via holes are then plated with special techniques.
- The finishing in the fabrication process of the drone PCB is carried out by adding the protective coating on the surface.
- The solder mask is also used for covering the surface of the drone PCB
- The markings on the printed board circuit are made with the help of silkscreen printing reference or the polarity indicators.
Fabrication Process of the Drone PCB
What is the List of Materials Used in Drone PCB?
The list of the materials that are used in the drone PCB is given as under:
- Carbon Fiber
It’s one of the highly recommended materials that are integrated into the drone printed board circuits. The primary reason for using carbon fibre in drone PCB is its increased toughness and lightweight nature.
Moreover, it will make the drone PCB work more efficiently, thereby increasing the fly action of all types of drones.
The commercial RC drone PCBs contain the highest quality of plastic to make their frame. It’s basically a 3D printed plastic that is used in the DIY drone printed board circuits.
It can easily be used for both upper and lower printed board circuits of drone technology. They are available in versatile thickness levels depending on the type of drone.
It’s basically known as the epoxy-laminate G10, which is the most stable variation of the fibreglass. The basic resin behind using this material in drone PCBs is its cost-effective nature.
Furthermore, it’s available in sheet format. Thus, you can design it according to the properties of your drone’s printed board circuit.
Another most everyday material that is used in the construction of the drone PCB is known as aluminum. Its lightweight and flexible nature make it perfect to use in the frame of the drone printed board circuits.
It’s used to make the landing gear or arm PCB of the drones. It’s easily accessible. Thus you can purchase it right on the go.
Unlike the other types of printed board circuits, these materials greatly enhance the working of the drone PCB.
What are the Uses of a Drone PCB?
Some common uses of the drone PCB are listed as under:
- It’s used to supply power to all parts of the drone
- It’s used to supply steady voltage and electricity to the different components of the printed board circuit
- It provides stability to the components of the drone
- It removes the need for the copper and solder joints in the circuit board
- It improves the working and efficiency of the drone motors
- It decreases the weight of the drones
- It improves the design and layout of the drones
- It enables the drones to be operated at a high temperature
- It efficiently transfers the heat and electricity throughout the circuit
- It improves the current and voltage capacity of the printed board circuits
- It helps to control the RPM of the motors in the drones
- It helps to send the flying command to the controller board of the printed board circuit
- It controls the engine of the drone at all positions
Uses of a Drone PCB
What is the Design of Flight Controller Drone PCB?
The design of the flight controller drone PCB has the property to control the working of the quadcopter. It’s pretty minor and lightweight for integrating the components of the circuit board on a single PCB.
The flight controller design of the PCB also acts best as the frame made up of plastic or electric frame. It also contains an accelerometer or a gyroscope sensor module, which monitors the drone’s pitch.
Furthermore, it contains DC motors which are much cheaper than brushless motors. The radio modules are also present in the flight controller of the drone PCB.
These modules are also used to control the transmitter part of the drone printed board circuit.
Design of Flight Controller Drone PCB
What is the Life of a Drone PCB?
The life of the drone PCB ranges up to 3-5 weeks. However, different models of the drone printed board circuits are available with different life spans.
Moreover, the drone printed board circuits have a life depending on their type and the quality of the materials used in their construction.
The weather conditions also significantly impact the working of the drone PCBs. During the winters, the drone printed board circuits are expected to live longer than the customarily printed board circuits.
You can contact PCBMay for getting the most reliable quality of the Drone PCB.
Can You Make a Drone PCB At Home?
Yes, you can make the highest quality Drone PCB at your home. The essential steps for making the reliable quality of the drone printed board circuits at your house are listed as under:
- Step: 1
Take a transparent film that is a bit bigger than the circuit board. Make sure to avoid using the larger sizes of the films.
After choosing the proper transparent film, connect it with the circuit by using tape.
- Step: 2
Compress the PCB circuit and the film with each other by sticking the tape on both sides.
- Step: 3
Now it’s time to decide the markings for the solder masks. Paint the points where you want to place the solder mask. The film is sensitive enough to get hardened by the Ultra-violet light.
Now design the solder points and copy these points on the circuit board by using the inkjet machine. Now place the points on the board and make another film with similar measurements.
- Step: 4
It’s time to use the same solder mask on the other transparent film and stick it. Mount the remaining film on the board and distribute the mask all over the surface.
Once you’ve distributed the mask on the circuit board, make sure to place a labeled piece on the upper side of the drone PCB.
- Step: 5
Now expose the film to ultra-violet light by using a UV lamp as the source of the light. Leave the film for about five minutes so that the mask goes to the base of the plate.
Remove the transparent film without damaging the circuit board. Now use alcohol for removing the excess materials on the board.
Drone PCB At Home
Why Choose Drone PCB From China?
The fundamental reasons for purchasing the Drone PCB from China are given as under:
- China has the best manufacturers for the production of the drone PCB
- China uses high-quality materials to make the drone printed board circuit
- The Chinese manufacturers comply with all quality certifications while making the different types of the drone PCBs
- The Chinese manufacturers have many years of manufacturing experience
- They provide all the customization services to their customers
- China provides the leading quality of the drone printed board circuit at reasonable rates
- In addition to the drone PCB, there are also many other types, such as the power PCB.
Choose Drone PCB From China
What are the Properties of a Drone PCB Manufacturer?
Some basic properties of an excellent Chinese Drone PCB manufacturer are given as under:
- It must have more than ten years of manufacturing experience in producing the highest quality of the PCBs
- The manufacturer should offer all-time technical support to its customers
- All the manufactured drone PCBs should meet the IP class 2 or class 3
- The manufacturers must use the highest quality of the raw materials to make the compatible drone printed board circuits
- The manufacturer should have a 24/7 customer for better working
- The prices of the PCBs at the manufacturer’s site must be low
Do You Need to Check the Fulfillment on Quality Certifications in Drone PCB?
Yes, you have to check the fulfillment of the quality certifications in the Drone PCB.
The quality and safety certifications are necessary for checking the efficiency of the manufacturer to produce the reliable quality of the drone printed board circuits.
The quality certifications also ensure the users’ use of all safety techniques while manufacturing the drone PCB.
The manufacturer must follow the necessary certifications are the ISO 90001 Standard, UL Standard, or CE certification.
Certifications in Drone PCB
What is the Drone PCB With Remote?
The drone PCB with remote is the one that is integrated with the remote. The electric transfer through this PCB is controlled through the remote.
There’s a function button on this PCB that is connected with the remote.
Drone PCB With Remote
What is the Price of a Drone PCB?
The price of the drone PCB ranges up to $98. However, the cost of the drone printed board circuit is different for the different types.
The Chinese manufacturers provide the premium quality of the drone printed board circuit at reasonable prices.
In addition to this, the quality of the materials, type of the PCB, and the size of the printed board circuit also impact the price of the Drone PCB.
What are the Steps for the Installation of Drone PCB?
The steps for the installation of the drone PCB are listed as under:
- Construct the PCB of the Drone
- Assemble the motors of the drone on the board
- Attach the landing gears and parts of the drone on the circuit board
- Construct an electric connection between the PCB parts
- Add the flight controller
- Attach the details with the help of the solder mask
Steps for the Installation of Drone PCB
How to Control a Drone PCB With a Remote?
You can control the drone PCB with a remote by maintaining an electric circuit path between the two items.
Many modern drones have Wi-Fi options that help the users broadcast the image on the computer or smartphone.
Moreover, you can also install the connectors on the PCB of the Drone, thereby controlling it through the remotes whenever you need.
Many experts reveal that remote-controlled Drone PCBs are more comfortable to use than standard PCBs.
Are Drone PCBs Available with Warranty?
Yes, almost all types of drone PCBs are available with a remarkable warranty of 3-5 years.
The warranty period of the drone printed board circuit contains additional services as well.
The additional services with the warranty time of the drone printed board circuits include the repair, replacement, and installation of the circuit according to the demand of the users.
You have to contact the manufacturer for getting the best warranty time for the drone printed board circuits.